UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Yantan, totally agree about dogs being of benefit and was it not for the fact my dogs would gt upset at going home without me they would have come to the hospital to visit me..... i would have crawled over broken glass to see them!

Jazz, hope your stairlift is mended and the council stop mucking about

Snow, glad the dentist went well

Suzeanna, sorry to hear the trees have been cut down... the p*icks round here complain and bully until people give in and agree to cut down trees, rip out brambles etc.

Gooster, steer clear..... put yourself in his partners shoes... how would you feel if it happened to you? i have always lived my life by the simple rule treat others how you would like to be treated

Hlgs hope you are having a boss holiday

Whizzie, what about going down the artifical route if there is such a thing as artifical hanging baskets?

thanks for asking about me, i am not feeling very well at all...in fact to my horror i was nearly sick on the bus! i have no idea if it is medication or the disease but i have felt sick since being started on the medication although never have been sick before this week. i went and got some fresh ginger so i am drinking ginger in hot water in the hope that it will make me feel better

Thanks guys - I just wish he was available, so all the complicated stuff would disappear - Sod's law the one guy I have met for 5 years who I like is complicated :rolleyes:

As for the flirting, I give as good as I get, so I don't really suppose I can blame him - he is a guy after all :unsure: From chatting to other fitness instructors, flirting is kind of part of the job description, helps boost people's motivation to go to the gym and increases the number of personal training clients :unsure:

Hope the ginger works Griff :GroupHug:

Work has been really quiet today - not really sure why though :unsure:

Hope you feel a lot better soon Griff.
Gooster - I too would not go there if Mr G has an OH, however much he claims to be committed or not. Sounds to me like he is trying to get the best of both worlds which is not fair on you or his OH.
Thank you for plant advice. We bought 2 false box balls this afternoon & they look fine hanging from the hooks at the front of the pergola. I was so tempted by baskets of violas at only £5 each but dead flowers look dreadful so I resisted. We may contemplate a couple of pots & ideas have included thyme, rosemary, sedum etc All these could work in a pot but not be so great perhaps in a hanging basket

Hope the ginger has helped Griff. If you're no better tomorrow ring the docs.

I would steer clear of Mr G if you think he is involved with someone. You're worth more than that and someone out there will appreciate it. The more you get out and feel confident in yourself the sooner you will meet others. I bet you it will be when you least expect it and aren't thinking of it.

so where was i?

stairlift men have been here most of the day, got it going, went out the door ... yep! broke!

internet is on and off, so thats being fixed friday

and tomorrow the washing machine is being fixed,which is good as ive run out of nighties and having to reuse one eewwwwww

but if the internet isnt working, I cant find out when they are coming so will have to sit in all day, with no internet ..... :mad1: :mad1:

Doesn't sound good, gooster. Either the man is in a relationship or he isn't. If he is in one and it isn't good, he needs to sort it or get out of it and be well clear before suggesting anything more than friendship with anyone else. He is either messing you about or using you as a safety net in case his relationship doesn't work. Could be that his partner thinks it is a committed relationship even if he doesn't.

Hope the ginger helps, griff.

We have been tracking for 3 hours plus another half hour walk back to start, in a really hilly bit of Yorkshire. Scent less than 24 hrs old so Wispa went at a cracking pace, don't know how may miles but maybe 7 or 8, or 10 if you ironed out all the bumps! Very glad to drive home in an automatic, and rest dodgy left ankle.

Hope things get better soon, Jazz. You seem to have an attack of gremlins at your place.

Thanks guys - I just wish he was available, so all the complicated stuff would disappear - Sod's law the one guy I have met for 5 years who I like is complicated :rolleyes:

As for the flirting, I give as good as I get, so I don't really suppose I can blame him - he is a guy after all :unsure: From chatting to other fitness instructors, flirting is kind of part of the job description, helps boost people's motivation to go to the gym and increases the number of personal training clients :unsure:

At the risk of sounding like your Mum ( or indeed mine ) I would stay that even if he was suddenly single steer clear , steer very very clear

A man who is prepared to come on to you whilst he has a girlfriend is not a good bet , as the very wise owl says maybe his partner does think she is in a committed relationship !

If he suddenly became single and you did get involved you would spend every minute of every day knowing that he could be already lining up your replacement and that is never a good basis for a relationship.

Being a man is not an excuse for flirting either , nor is working in a gym ! . At my ex gym all the instructors male and female were young and very presentable looking young fit people and I never saw a single one of them flirt with any clients ever. Our Personal Trainer was a chap in his 20's ) and he had a client base from teenager to pensioner and was very professional with everyone and had a waiting list of people wanting to train with him because he was a great personal trainer

I know we have never met but i am really fond of you and I would hate to see you get hurt or hurt his girlfriend ( which I am 100 % sure you would not want to do ) and I would not want to see you miss out on meeting a really nice man because you are busy flirting with this one

The right person will come along when you are not looking, when you are least expecting it , will take your breath away , make you feel special and totally uncomplicated

I was right , I really do sound like my mother !

• Like 1

Oh my goodness I was about to post the same as Sam which means I sound her Mom! Now how did that happen?!! I would also say a good personal trainer would be mortified to think they got clients because they flirted with them rather than the quality of their work / abilities.

I haven't kept up very well but I have been reading so love and hugs to all.

Owl, I am still thinking of your mum and aunt.

Fabulous news about James, Whizzie, long may the healing continue.

Alicia, hope the house gremlins start playing nicely!!

Argh dentists, well done Snow!

Yantan lots of hugs xxx

And I can't remember more sorry

xxxx

Aww guys, you are all so lovely :flowers: I just get so down, as I am 28 now, and no guy has ever asked me out - the only brief relationship I have had only happened because I asked him out :( I just wonder what is wrong with me that stops guys from wanting to ask me out. Last time I went speed dating, the only guy who ticked me was a weird French waiter - am going to guess he ticked everyone :laugh:

I feel like I have so much more self confidence now I am thinner and fitter, but still guys don't ask me out (apart from Mr G).