UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Lol@ Gooster.... at least you have realized now.

Jazz, i have everything crossed for you.

i thought the couple next door had split up.... he hasn't been there for 6 weeks and it has been pretty much bliss, he turned up last week for an hour, then again earlier in the week for an hour and took the dogs out and he stayed last night...groan..... he must be moving back, guess the screaming and shouting will start again soon

Evening.

I have taken delivery of two Acer Palmatum 'seconds' today which were a bargainous £14.99 each (plus a tenner postage). I can't believe the size of them! The 'firsts' I bought were more than twice that price and are less than a metre tall. The ones I received today are higher than my garage roof! Well chuffed!

ooooooo bargain Merleodgs!!!! i keep checking to see if my bamboo is back in stock yet.... mind you i might have to leave it a bit again as laney has a lump on his head that has been bleeding a little so i for see another vets bill!

RMF i am more tired than a very tired thing, can't possibly go to bed yet as it is too early and once i get into bed i won't sleep

Glad your dad enjoyed his birthday Whizzie. He's the same age as mine.

A few of you have had me chuckling.

Hope the hands are feeling better tomorrow Suzeanna. It's good to be different.

Bargain Alex.

Hope Laney's lump is nothing to worry about and soon sorted

Fingers crossed it went better than you think Jazz.

Well wind had a lovely time here last night. We've lost a whole load of fencing and a back gate. Thankfully not in the part that the dogs go in but needs sorting all the same. Gone right down the side and round to the door at the front. Could have been worse though considering we're surrounded by a lot of trees.

Just had my mil on the phone in floods and floods of tears I could hardly understand her at first - she got out of bed this morning and before she even really realised what she had done she had walked to the end of the bed! She then went for a bit of a walk round the bedroom and shes moving much easier and upright! She's also pain free even before she takes her meds this morning. She was so relieved she couldn't stop crying - and she set me off then lol *fingers & toes crossed" that she continues to improve and that they have finally cracked whats wrong with her and she starts on the road to recovery.

• Like 3

that is fantastic news Snow!!!! really hope she has turned the corner now and she is soon back to full health

can somebody explain to me why it is so hard to get men to go to the drs?? i am trying to convince my dad to go and he won't have a bar of it...stubborn old git

That's excellent news Snow, fingers crossed the improvement continues :flowers:

Sorry to hear about the fence Jacobean - I hope its easily fixed and doesn't need complete replacement.

I am very glad its Friday - don't think I could have managed another day of work this week. I'm at an agility show this weekend - close to home so not too much travelling and not too early a start tomorrow :) Looking forward to it - hopefully the weather cooperates.

awww bless Archie, mine are pretty good with birds, diez has the odd run at them but laney will happily lie on the deck whilst they come and eat and the cat is just scared of them Lol

it is absolutely lovely here today, so warm i have been out in just a T-shirt!!!