UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Morning. Another beautiful day

Brackens whole world was shattered first thing. He was absolutely doomed and shaking like a leaf when I let him in from the garden. What was the matter? He had a bit of poop hanging from his bum. Cause in his panic he managed to sit on the sofa and a chair before I could sort him out. I am the doggy chinese laundry service

I am SO gullible :rolleyes: I almost posted that I think somebody had got you with an April fool and then realised it was me who had been duped :laugh:

I have been moving planters off the top patio, getting rid of layers of muck with a spade, sweeping it, moving planters back on and shifting bucketloads of said muck to the recycling bin out front. I deserve a rest now.

Nice one Michelle, hee hee.

Lovely pic, Sandra.

Had a most un-jokey morning as one of mum's carers rang to say she had another mini stroke, only 5 weeks after the last one. She was taken to the local A&E then transferred to the stroke unit at Doncaster. I didn't go with her as on past reckoning she will sleep for about 36 hours before we can get much sense out of her. Will go tomorrow.

Edited by owl