UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Happy Easter to you too Cindere 528 and to all fugees.

We are living without telly due to the electrical problems and it's really nice without it! I spent a lovely evening yesterday reading and playing on the tab. It was so quiet. I just love quiet.

Happy Easter everyone :)

Ted is in the bad books again. He woke me up at 8am (so 7am old time), so I took him downstairs and let him out. He then settled back down again for about 40 minutes before demanding his breakfast. I didn't give in, so he has been having temper tantrums and barking and pawing me ever since :angry:

Happy Easter.

Snow, lots of love and hugs to you today.

The Funeral was emotional and in French. Plans will be made for a UK memorial. It's amazing what you learn about people after they have gone though.. My FIL was even more amazing than I thought he was. RIP x

When is the weather ever going to turn to spring?

xxx

• Like 1

Thanks murtle glad the funeral went well sounds as though there were lots of things to remember about your fil xx

Have been to the cemetery this morning with Rob & Nick, took flowers for mum had a bit of a weep, there were too many flowers for the pots so I brought a bunch back with me for the lounge. Hard to believe its been a year, still feels like yesterday at times and yet at others it seems like much longer. I was glad Nick was here though, that was nice. I do go to the cemetery every other week, and I quite often just pop in when the mood takes me after I've been out shopping or out with Nog but today it was important to me to be there with Nick & Rob. Nick gave me a big cwtch and we stood there remembering mum with our arms round each other which was lovely.

Snow :GroupHug:

The dogs are happy to have their lawn back and have been pootling (and pooing :rolleyes:) on it.

I have been doing gardening type stuff. 'Tis lovely out there and nice enough to be able to sit with the patio door open (got my fleecy blanket over my legs though).

Edited by merledogs

its nice in the garden! its ruddy freezing here

nobody has offered a commode, so have got the bucket, cant keep going up the stairs

whats the best free app to use on a blackberry to download music to have as ringtones please?

Just defrosting after another COLLLLLD day at Easter Celebration Agility Show at Ardingly :bigtonstuck:

Saturday was a bit 'what might have been but today......

Glen went clear in combined G1-2 Jumping and got 5th in Grade 2 Agility while Molly got 6th in the combined Jumping and 2nd in the Agility!! :bigheart3: I love my doggies lots and am very proud of them!!

• Like 2

Well done :biggrin:

Just got back from the farm, as they are in the middle of lambing at the moment, a mum sheep and twin lambs are currently lodging in my horse trailer. I went to look at them, then Bryan the farmer came over and gave me a lamb to cuddle :wub:

• Like 1