UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

well done super Archie!!!

my neighbour has just given me a box of thorntons, a box of mint crisps and some samosas for easter.... i am on a diet Lol... oh well i will blame it all on her when i see the consultant.

we have some sunshine!!!!!!!! it is lovely out even if a bit chilly.

• Like 1

aww thats nice x

stairlift man is here again. I cryed on the phone that it had broken again, so hes drove 2 hours to try and fix it. the part isnt in yet, that will be wednesday by the sound of it, but if its working for now that will do

• Like 2

What a nice stairlift man.

I seem to have had a spate of parcels going missing, the latest of which is synflex which was supposedly posted on 10th March. Think I need to complain to Royal Mail because they can't just disappear into thin air :mad: On the plus side my Kringle stuff arrived this week which I ordered in Feb. Don't find it nearly as strongly scented as the YK stuff and I like it niffy.

Edited by merledogs

Merledogs the aroma probably wore off after the massive delay!!! i would question about the missing parcels, it really isn't good enough... my mums mother day card went missing from my brother.

Jazz, what a nice chap, lets hope he gets it going to last you until wednesday

if you go down to 2481 on this page you will see the beautiful little pupppy my dad has named... his/her name isn't up yet though

http://www.homelesshounds.org.uk/pound-dogs/

My grumpy old man is the same Loo. Also its nice to see you back posting. I was going to ask if anyone had seen you about.

Still having problems with the leccy. We are just trying to manage it until Tuesday when we have more chance of getting a sparks out and also at a less expensive rate.

loo, i know what you mean, i have a cranky 15 year old cat... a cranky 12 year old staff and a FA 8 year old staffx, the only one i could realistically help is the pup and i wouldn't be able to get a homecheck done as both of my dogs would do their nut at someone coming into their house which wouldn't give the best impression Lol.

watched the voice tonight, i like the first lots of programes but don't like it when they get to the sing off bit.

Hi Yantan, I read lots :). My lappy is past it's best and it's hard to get to the end of a comment without it deleting itself!! Seems to behaving just now tho - the blutac on the space bar seems to be working :)

Griff - my Jack is scared of Buddy Cat but when other dogs come into the house he barks and barks and even tho he only has one sharpe tooth left he still seems scarey. I know he's all noise and no trousers but others aren't as convinced!

Edited by Loo

Well - it is now 8.30 (I think!) meaning it was 8.00 this morning when my car decided AGAIN that it would not be zapped to disable the alarm. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! to the people living or staying near Poppit Sands carpark - the dogs and I had a lovely run on the beach before all that!

Tried the key in ignition etc as previously suggested - zilch, in fact the alarm kept screaming and the ignition said "no way are you doing anything with me, you are BAAAAD".

After the first screaming fit (alarm not me) I just chucked the dogs in the car, took 3 more screaming fits before it allowed itself to be zapped and I could drive off.

now found the small print in the manual - if the zapper does not work put in earplugs, put key in ignition, turn to on and WAIT 30 SECONDS.

I know if your car is being stolen you would be glad of 30 seconds noise in the hope someone will take notice but not in the early hours of Easter Sunday when people are being woken up!

Methinks a trip to the garage to get a new battery in the zapper may help