UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Thanks griff :flowers: Unfortunately there isn't enough work for 2 opticians in the practice, also if I bought in with a member of support staff to share the risk, I would have to test 4 days a week there which would halve my pay compared to what I earn now :unsure:

Jayne is there space in the opticians to let some space to another therapist? So giving extra revenue rather than diluting it?

Thanks griff, I have bought a couple of cardigans and a couple of tops. Normally lots of my clothes are black or variations, but thanks to my Christmas shopping trip are now various shades of the rainbow!!

Sophie hope the migraine clears up.

Sorry to hear your vet is retiring :(

Unfortunately not. The practice itself is really quite small :( I suppose I need to see how much she wants for the practice before deciding what to do :unsure: It is a great little practice, and in the right hands it could do very well, but the owner has lots of other stuff going on at the moment, so I don't think she has the time to do it justice. If I had the back up of a second income, even if it was enough to cover the bills, I would be happier to take the risk :unsure:

Evening. 5 days off ahead. Whoopee!

Have a meeting with potential new clients on Tuesday. Have no idea how to approach it but hey.

Murtle I'm so sorry to hear FIL has passed on. He's at peace now bless him

Griff that's worrying. Hope whoever it is doesn't come back.

Sorry you're poorly Jazz. Hope you are fine very soon

Sorry if I've missed anyone else. Am studying again.

• Like 1

I came up to bed to find that The Archibald was already up here and right in the middle of my bed. The cheeky little git had wracked the duvet back so he could get in and had made himself a nice little warm nest having got the duvet tucked in around himself. He only got out after I'd placed his beddies (bedtime treats) at the end of the bed. Even then he tried to wrestle me for the best place as I was getting in. Bloody cheek. I won however and he's now taken himself off to his sofa downstairs.

That is so mean Marian! I had to persuade one of my cats to sleep with me last night, at home they all come and lie on me at some point but they weren't used to me being with them so buggered off. I stole the little one as be snuggles under the covers and is a great hot water bottle and Mom's house is always so cold!

Jazz, hope you are feeling better soon. Lots of hug being sent your way x

That's a shame Jayne :-( have to think up more hair brained ideas for you!!

Good luck with your meeting Michelle, is this the one who is *interviewing* you to do work for them?

Am up way too early and already on a train. (Why would my iPhone want to change the normal word of train to ttrain?!.

Edited by murtle

I passed my bronze award for bellydancing :-). Ok I only did it so I could get some dancing in this term as I didn't sign up for classes, but still really pleased!

My iPhone on/off button stopped working on Tuesday night. Could still use the phone but not but it into sleep mode. Went into the apple store and as it still had a week of warranty they did an automatic swap of the phone, so simple! Am really pleased with their service. Now just have to work out how to get my music back on the phone which may take more time. :-)