UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Morning.

Working from home today as I'm feeling a bit rubbish. Logan had his vet visit yesterday, and he was really good. Didn't grumple at any of the other dogs in the waiting room, didn't try to eat the vet, let them have a good look at his sore ear, and didn't even flinch when the booster was done :) This is such a big change from when we got him - I'm proud of my boy.

• Like 2

hmmm Sam, I think your level of normality might be different to much of the population!!

errm yes I think you are right

Morning.

Working from home today as I'm feeling a bit rubbish. Logan had his vet visit yesterday, and he was really good. Didn't grumple at any of the other dogs in the waiting room, didn't try to eat the vet, let them have a good look at his sore ear, and didn't even flinch when the booster was done :) This is such a big change from when we got him - I'm proud of my boy.

sorry your feeling rubbish , well done Logan

Noahs tummy is making really gurgling noises , I am expecting an exploding lurcher at some point this morning !

morning all xxx

I read it, but cant see that it helps me. seems to be just disabled children, but if you have seen a bit for disabled adults please let me know

got my assessment at 11.30. pray its a nice person xx

I wish the system did not depend on nice people :( ( I know so much does ) surely if you are eligible for assistance you are eligible and thats the end of the matter

I hope your appointment goes well and someone finally helps you get the correct information and assistance :GroupHug:

Jazz I can't see anything that says disabled children.

It refers to foster children, armed force children and the following

"other priority groups" affected, including "people whose homes have had significant disability adaptations and those with long-term medical conditions that create difficulties in sharing a bedroom".

His speech thing says the following

I am also issuing guidance to local authorities emphasising that Discretionary

Housing Payments remain available for other priority groups including the needs of

people whose homes have had significant disability adaptations and those with longterm

medical conditions that create difficulties in sharing a bedroom.

Going forward I will continue to closely monitor and adjust the implementation of the

policy, including an independent evaluation by Ipsos MORI, the Cambridge Centre

for Housing and Planning Research and the Institute For Fiscal Studies to ensure that

the needs of these groups are effectively addressed in the longer term.

I guess it will be too early to know how this will feed into the local authorities but might be worth asking?

xxx

she can only write down my needs,but from her experience, I will only get a 1 bedroomed place. she had a list of disabled people wanting to move, she will have a look.

she wasnt impressed with the dogs. the noisy 2 were in the kitchen. trudy tryed to climb in her bag and albert sat on her foot.

I laughed inside lol

I love my colleagues in Buxton. Have made it into work today, but only just. Didn't think I could face driving to Buxton in the morning + a full clinic, so I messaged my boss there to see if he could find alternative cover. He has managed to get cover, so I can have another day of rest :)

• Like 1

I do have a posh frock , its a floor length midnight blue number that I drag out on the rare occasion I have to look like a lady ! photos will be provided to interested fugees :)

I think that we must have photos!

thank you xxxxxx

I got told I would get 6 months exemption from the tax, thats it. hope its permanent

Will 6 months be enough time to magic up the number of one bedroom homes that are needed? Doesn't seem likely does it?

I am off to Amesbury today. I'm tempted to drive a bit further along the road to see Stonehenge in the sunshine but probably won't have time.