UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Sorry to hear you are poorly, hopefully that The noroviris spreads through projectile vomit you might be safe from that, but being poorly is awful...but a forced rest is a good thing ;-) x

I have been to Windsor today to visit a friend which has been lovely. On way home now and need to prepare something to so with my mom tomorrow for Mother's Day. The places I wanted to take her clearly booked up way in advance so am a little stuck now :-(

Hope you are feeling better Alex xx

• Like 1

Jazz , is it your first Mother's Day since your mum passed ? I know I found the first after losing my Dad very tough

Be gentle on your self and if you feel you need to cry then let them out

Alex and Jayne hope your both feeling better

Misdusmarymurtle hope you can find somewhere nice to go with your mum today

• Like 1

((hugs)) Jazz I know how you feel its my first mothers day without my mum, thought I was going to be fine as I was "braced" for it but the instant I looked on facebook this morning my wall had loads of messages to peoples mums on it and I just bawled like a baby. Hard to believe, in fact I really don't believe it, but in a couple of weeks time it'll be a year since I lost my mum... a year!!! I think thats going to be really rough.

On a lighter note though I had a delivery of a gorgeous bunch of flowers this morning with a card from Dave, Nick, Vicky & Bruno ... I don't know any Dave's so rang Nick to ask him if they had something to tell me like was Vicky expecting or had they got another dog or hamster? lol Nick was bewildered but saw the funny side of it much giggling lifted my mood a bit.

I went to my sons last night for a takeaway.his wife said she had chosen my present this year so no mistakes. she had gone to lush, ooo the smell, lovely.she has bought me bath bombs ...knowing ive not got a bath! pmsl

and booked tickets to see 'burn the floor'

cant wait

Oh dear Jazz, baby steps in the right direction!

Hope your cry did you good Snow and that the card made you laugh.

We went to Greys court a local National Trust property. It was muchly enjoyed even though it was very cold.

Now time to tidy the flat and try and stay warm.

Edited by murtle