UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Afternoon. I have been Costco'ing and B&Q'ing and am now ready for a rest after shifting 360L of compost :tired:

I took this of Timmy this morning - I covered him in the throw before I went for a shower and he was still there when I came back down :wub:

DSC_0002_zpsc40c9fe9.jpg

• Like 1

The Kringle saga continues. They have now sent me a message saying they responded to every message (they haven't) and how I'm being unfair (who uses that word in a professional capacity?!) to blame them when it's Royal Mail's fault. STILL no word of when I'm going to be my ruddy refund though :mad: and it's been dragging on for weeks. I told them it's their attitude as much as anything which is just a reflection of their poor customer service.

Edited by merledogs

Jazz, hope you feel better soon.

Gooster, i agree, i think you should make Mr grumpy Mr happy!!!

awwwww look at ikkle timmy, he looks very cosy. that is absolutely disgusting of Kringle.... (i have never heard of them but will ensure i avoid) hope you get your money back soon.

So if it's Royal Mail at fault they should just send out replacements, or in this case your requested refund, and start to process a claim thro RM to recover their loss. Feck me it's not rocket science.

I'll be wary about ordering from them from now on. Anyone know of another smelly candle firm with yummy products at a decent price?

• Like 1

I buy the Yankee Candle stuff off eBay Marion. Rather than buy the big candles, I bought this gorjuss candle warmer, which you use with the wax tarts. You can get 10 for £10.95 and it allows you to play around with the different fragrances. You need some tealights as well but you can get them very cheaply in supermarkets and other places. You can also buy cheaper scented candles and burn them in the candle warmer (I bought a massive one from Home Bargains before Christmas for £3.50 which I chopped up) :flowers:

Well done Jayne on your weight loss. Wish I could get my fat arse into gear :rolleyes:

RMF : So proud of my Welsh boys - they are absolutely roaring towards another Six Nations win wales-1627.gif

Edited by merledogs

morning

the dogs are no bother. trudy and albert look great

I cant get any pictures onto photobucket. is anyone else having problems? it says its not supported

have a safe dry day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sure they do look great :) , I was thinking about you needing a rest from walks and bits as your poorly :GroupHug:

Moaning :tired: I woke up at 2 am, got back to sleep at 4.30 am, got up at 7 am and now have a stonking nedache.

sounds like jetlag , how horrid for you :( hope you get a good nights sleep tonight

I've been lurking rather than posting recently, but I have to reply to this:

It would have been Dillon's 9th gotcha day last Wednesday (13th). I met you for the first time whilst waiting for Dasha Dog Rescue at Cheively Services. Was that when you were collecting Holly?

Dillon (God rest his soul) was my first rescue dog. There have been many more since him :heart:

I was waiting with a friend who was adopting that day , I remember Dillion he was lovely chap :wub:

Here's the requested reminder about the Dogstar Foundation auction on the Dog Rescue World Forum http://forum.dogrescueworld.org.uk/forum/3042780/ Still 2 weeks to go until bidding starts, but still room for more lots to be listed.

I do have some bits here and I will list them ( I really need a PA ) I am just trying to arrange for someone to post them for me as we will be out of the country when the auction is finished. Nothing I have is going to beat the awesome off the leash signed picture :jumpy:

• Like 1

Gooster, i agree, i think you should make Mr grumpy Mr happy!!!

me too me too :heart:

So if it's Royal Mail at fault they should just send out replacements, or in this case your requested refund, and start to process a claim thro RM to recover their loss. Feck me it's not rocket science.

I'll be wary about ordering from them from now on. Anyone know of another smelly candle firm with yummy products at a decent price?

Ikea do nice candles :)

I buy the Yankee Candle stuff off eBay Marion. Rather than buy the big candles, I bought this gorjuss candle warmer, which you use with the wax tarts. You can get 10 for £10.95 and it allows you to play around with the different fragrances. You need some tealights as well but you can get them very cheaply in supermarkets and other places. You can also buy cheaper scented candles and burn them in the candle warmer (I bought a massive one from Home Bargains before Christmas for £3.50 which I chopped up) :flowers:

That looks great , thanks for the link

not that I need to BUY ANYTHING when I am currently giving away 90 % of my possessions , if any one wants 2 single beds ( black framed ikea day bed and white Argos single metal frame ) , a kingsize bed frame ( gothic style ) , wooden book cases x 2 , wicker bed units , please shout as I have them here and they will be going to a charity warehouse if no one wants them

I do have some bits here and I will list them ( I really need a PA ) I am just trying to arrange for someone to post them for me as we will be out of the country when the auction is finished. Nothing I have is going to beat the awesome off the leash signed picture :jumpy:

Is it feasible that you post whatever it is to me and I'll send them out?