UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Morning , well its afternoon if like me you have been up half the night as I am still on Sri Lankan time :confused:

Jazz I have missed whats going on but it sounds a very difficult situation indeed :(

Loobie sorry to hear you are in so much pain , :GroupHug:

today I am mostly de cluttering my house ready for the move in 65 days ! I have no idea how I am going to get ready in time but the local charity shops are going to be doing well as I have heaps of stuff I should have given away years ago !

Sam, if you have a local group, Freecycle or Freegle are good.

Thanks I might use that for the bigger items , today is clothing and small items

I am such a bloody hoarder , I have found work clothes from 2002 in my loft

im decluttering ready to move, I symapthise with you xx

Ive got him for now, lets see what they do next!

Do you have a foster agreement with the rescue ?

Suzeanna, hope your OH feels a bit better now

to all those decluttering...... can you come and do mine for me??? i really have too much stuff but i know if i get shot of it within a week i will need it!

we have glorious sunshine here, it feels like summer in the front room so i will stay here and not venture outside!!!! had to book another appointment with the vet, laney still has a manky paw and only a few days antibiotics left... i think the next step is claw removal and he is such a baby he will be hell to live with Lol

Hope your OH is feeling better soon Suzeanna :flowers:

Hope Laney's claw improves Griff.

Just been and done my tesco shop. I got chatting to Mr G at the gym and he asked me what I was doing later, when I said shopping and ironing, he told me it was a bad idea to go on an empty stomach, as I will fill my trolley with crap. He then told me haagen daaz ice cream was half price - nom. He is such a bad influence :laugh: :rolleyes: Got myself cookies and cream ice cream :biggrin: He told me he would work me harder if I bought junk food, don't think I'll complain too much about that :biggrin:

Hiya, I'm not keeping up very well.

Suzeanna, hope your OHs migraine clears quickly - they really are horrid things.

Jazz, hope the Uncle Albert situation sorts itself out :GroupHug:

I hope Laney's poorly paw isn't too sore, and can be sorted without too much trauma.

Toby-cat is doing a bit better - thanks for all your thoughts. Still not himself, but he is moving about a bit.

We had my parents in law round for lunch yesterday. Made honey-mustard chicken casserole that I hadn't tried before, but it turned out really well. I only recently started eating (free range, organic) meat again, after 13 years of being a veggie, so I was a bit terrified that it would be a disaster. I do love my slow cooker though - threw everything in in the morning, and by the time we ate it was lovely :)

Glad Toby is feeling better...hope Laney's poorly paw soon recovers.

OH is feeling better but still muzzy and says thanks for the good wishes. New windows are in and look good, amazing how quiet that room is now. He had planned to take the fascia boards off today but it's much too windy so keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Glad Toby is feeling better :)

I love my slow cooker too, bought ingredients to make a chicken curry in my slow cooker, might make that for tea tomorrow :)

Glad your OH is feeling a bit better Suzeanna and the windows are in :)

Spent the afternoon ironing and catching up on Corrie that I missed whilst I was away. Have also got my brother's ironing to do, as mum and dad's washing machine is broken, so he brought his washing around for me to do :rolleyes: