UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Hello February!

Sorry to hear about Faith :(

:biggrin: Jayne

I didn't make it to agility last night :( Had a migraine come on in the afternoon - ended up in bed at 6.30 and didn't wake up til this morning. Head is still fairly fuzzy, but not hurting anymore, so thats good.

Alarm went at 5.20, OH left for work at 6.30 and I went back to sleep, rudely awakened by the phone at 7.45 and a cheerful voice asking where we are exactly, as they are coming to put up the scaffolding! eeek! never got up, fed dogs and let them out and in again so fast in my life.

Dogs and their routines!!!!

Normally it is a case of get up, give the dogs their breakfast, get dressed, settle down to work while dogs snooze on bed (unless I am on a conference call in which case they sumo wrestle in the hallway behind me) BUT Fridays is binmen day (sorry, council workers of either sex who take away household waste) and then a friend comes round to do some bits round the house for me and she brings them a bonio each. This week she cannot come but will they accept that - NO!!!!! since the binmen (sorry, CWOESWTAHW) have been the dogs have been sitting on my bed looking out of the window whimpering while they wait for her, and Cassie who normally sleeps soundly has been running around yapping each time one of the others moves.

Day off today and it's a lovely sunny day outside, but I still can't be arsed going shopping, so I've just placed my first order online with Ocado. I get £6 cashback for each order through my company reward scheme, plus if you spend over £80 and enter a voucher code you get £20 off, so I've got £80 worth of groceries for £54 - bargain :smug-1:

Edited by merledogs

At this rate, you'll be able to set up your own website to advise on saving money and make millions, like Martin Lewis has Alex!

Hope your dogs have accepted there isn't going to be a visitor today Buddyboy, and stopped driving you mad.

Owl, I hope you soon feel more rested and relaxed...how was your mother yesterday (assuming you got there in the end!)

Oooh, Jayney baby eh? He must have missed you :D

Sophie, hope your migraine has gone completely, my OH gets them, really knock him out for the day.

Edited by suzeanna

hmmm I am not a single white female style...but could you share which one and how Alex please?!

We are in need of a new duvet too and that sounds ideal (for the same reason as the new duvet cover set...)

Jayne babes - how was the gym anyway ;-)

I am working from home today...so whilst I am being productive I think I should probably venture into the shower and get dressed!

Glad your migraine has gone Sophie

Sorry about the puplets Owl.

We have sunshine, which makes a change from yesterday when I was having to chase one of those plastic framed / covered mini greenhouse contraptions round the garden as it had taken off due to the winds...all the stuff in it clearly couldn't keep it weighed down. Very spooky.

• Like 1

:laugh: you can call me whatever you want :D

Gym was good thanks, decided to use lighter weights last night whilst I was doing split squats due to the fact they are evil things and I haven't done any for over a week. Mr G had other ideas and stole my 2kg ones and replaced them with 5kg ones :confused: All was good though :cool2:

See, I did bring sunshine back :cool02:

Well done on the bargains Alex :biggrin:

Alex, you are a expert bargain hunter !!!

Giggle @gooster being called jaynie babes.... the sunshine was mucho appreciated!!!

Owl, sorry to hear that non of the pups made it but i am glad they had people who loved them at the end

Sophie, hope you feel much better now

Suzeanna, is the scaffolding for your new fascias?

Buddyboy, your dogs sound a bit like mine..... how the heck they know what day sunday is i don't know but on a sunday they get brushed and my dad does it... my eldest dog sits and stares and stares until he gives in

i am a very chuffed Griff, i ordered an electric pressure cooker and it arrived today..... veg curry in 12 minutes...brilliant, it has a rice cook function, soup function, slow cook and brown function and keep warm facility too