UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Lots of positive thoughts for James. Hope te operation is a top success.

Glad Aunty and Mom are healing. Now your turn Owl.

Well done on the accounts Michelle.

Good luck Alex, rather you than me.

Hope things are going well Jazz

Well done, Loobie...now we expect to hear all about how it goes!!

I am working from home today, which is way more fun then working in the office...as I am sure you can imagine :-)

O.k Gooster here she is

dolly_zps9321af44.jpeg

if Mr G does have his schedule changed perhaps if enough people vote with their feet the gym will reconsider??

Murtle enjoy your day working from home... i don't know how on earth people manage that as i would be getting distracted the whole time

• Like 2

I am meant to be

writing the Trustees annual report for Dogstar

witting the annual report for Dogstar

sorting out more shite from my loft

fixing the Dogstar online shop

writing a grant application

0974569487584658 other Dogstar things that I am too lazy to list

so of course I am sitting in my office faffing on the internet

That is true giff, our gym has changed hands and changed some of the time table, they must have thought it odd for so many spin classes so canned some of them. Public opinion has had one reinstated with a review or the others in a couple of weeks! I hate spin so didn't care but clearly enough people did and posted on their Facebook page about it!

I don't have much to do griff so I can do my work and my own stuff! Yeeha...

Sam I would say start with either the worst, your favourite or the quickest...and remember you can do so much in 15 minutes so try that to start with!

griff, she is gorgeous :wub:

Well done on the tidying Sam :)

I am hoping if I speak to Mr G, he will fill me in a bit more than Mr Grumpy about what is happening. It is taking all my willpower not to Facebook message him to ask what is going on :unsure: According to Mr Grumpy, the class will still be on, just with a different instructor :angry: I am such a creature of habit and routine, I don't like change :laugh:

I had a windfall, literally. I found a £5 note in a bush in the garden. Have checked with Becky who is the only other person who has been on premises lately, just on case it blew over from the mini horse yard, and she says it's not hers. I also found a missing shoe in the bushes but we all know how that got there!

All the rats which had invaded my place and my nice neighbour's yard have left the premises, the last one in the jaws of next door but one's ginger tom. Between puss, Wispa and the neighbour who trapped 4 of them, the place has been made ratless at least for now.

Very cute pup, griff :luvlove:

Pity I don't live nearer to Sam, i discovered a huge stash of black bags in the shed. must be a thousand of them.

myrtle, a film I have seen recently and enjoyed was the best exotic marigold hotel. I also love the holiday, castaway, Forrest gump. I have also enjoyed the iron lady - I wasn't too keen on watching it, but it was great.

Great news about James Whizzie :)

Well done Wispa and the cats for getting rid of ratties :)

Just been to the gym, Mr Grumpy was there again :laugh: Ended up chatting to him for about half an hour to try and cheer him up - think it worked :laugh: