UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Sam as this is in Feb chat could you copy and paste that into a separate thread so stupid here can find it in march as well pretty please.

I have indeed and added a bit more in :)

things people can do to help Dogstar in the UK , even in their PJs , plus volunteering info for Sri Lanka

http://www.therefugeforums.org.uk/forums/index.php/topic/52872-volunteers-needed-to-help-dogstar-foundation-in-uk-sri-lanka-and-online/

good luck with the extractions HLGS, don't blame you at all for getting it done here!

my new torch gadget thing has arrived..... i luffs it! it is a uv torch and the plaque on the dogs teeth shows as pink/red i didn't think it would be as good as the vets one but it is ace! i can now ensure the dogs teeth stay spotlessly clean. to be honest diez's teeth aren't too bad at all and obviously laneys are dead clean as they were done last week.... today i may also have bought a little collar in pink with silver paws...... i am still dithering about the pup

Evening.

Max is worse again :( He puked several times and did runny poos all over my rug today. The poo is a horrible dark browny black. He is back at the vet tomorrow so will need blook test and/or some sort of scan. Any positive thoughts would be appreciated for my special boy.

We had no water in work. As you can imagine we had a cracking day.

Have you done a pros and cons list Griff. How is Laney's foot?

Oooh Jayne exciting. Hope you are selected.

All the best at the dentist Sam

Sorry to hear you're poorly Phebe. Take it easy even when you think you're getting better cos some of the viruses going around are lingerers and hit you a second time.

So that's where my get up and go went this morning. Murtle nicked it.

We have new neighbours who have 2 rotties. Looking forward to meeting them. Lady gave us a cheery wave the other day so that's a good start.

Sorry to hear that Alex. It's not what he had previously is it?

Edited by Jacobean

oh no Merledogs, tonnes of healing thoughts being sent Max's way, i hope he is o.k

Jacobean..... i thought you had to get sent home from work if there was no water (i think that's right)

Laneys paw is looking a bit better thankyou.... it is still red but it seems dry and not weeping (at the moment) the pro's and cons list for the pup...well there aren't any cons really... my only main worry is laney... he is FA but i think he will be o.k with a pup and carefully introducing her (the vet thought so too) my other worry is if something happens to me then i will be leaving 3 dogs and a cat for my parents but they have said that is fine... they pay for their insurance for me anyway and they both seem keen....i just don't know what to do Lol

If parents are fine and you want the pup then the only thing in the way is Laney. Can you set it up so he can meet her or bring her home for an hour to see how they get on? I'm assuming she is at the vets or in a foster home close to you.

Yep shouldn't have been stuck at work all day but there you go.

Grrrr grumpy OH is no fun when I have had a couple of drinks! Sofa for me tonight then!!! opps...

Alex, hope there is nothing serious with max and it can be sorted out easily. Hugs in the meantime. xx

Sorry Michelle, didn't mean to have everyone's motivation xxx

Edited by murtle