UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

cinders - enjoy your swim :flowers:

marion - hope your NZ visitor is luffly and likes dogs :flowers:

RMF1 : I havea cold sore :(

RMF2 : I did a classic this morning - slipped on a cow pat and ended up flat on my arse (but at least I didn't land in the cowpat) and promptly burst out laughing EmoticonLaugh.gif

• Like 1

:laugh: Alex, oops shame there was no one filming!

Marion hope your visitor is lovely :flowers:

RMF: I may have mentioned I fell over on Monday snowboarding and twisted my knee, it was ok yesterday but today it is killing me and I have to work aallll day and party aaalll night :( tis a difficult I lead!

stephapoorlyknees (sorry, couldn't resist) - you should rest it while working and then it'll be right for going out tonight :flowers:

I went to Sainsbos this afo - treated myself to a few new CDs. I bought Mumford and Sons, The Script and a three CD collection called 'Teenage Kicks 1977 - 1981' which has the most awesome ever collection of music from my era, it's quite literally the sound track to my youth :jammin:

Treated myself to some new books too, including J K Rowling's The Casual Vacancy. I've never read any of the Harry Potter stuff but thought I'd give this one a go.

RMF : It's that time of year again :brstick:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

We did indeed have a good day at the agility show :cap:

Glen (steady eddie) got three clears and Miss Molly.....

she WON the CG!-2 Jumping and came 4th in Agility!!! I am so pleased with my girlie, our first Kennel Club win!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

MollyWins.jpg

the last KC show of this year as well.

However if anyone happens to be at Discover Dogs on Sunday this year, they could meet Miss Molly as she is running with 3 other Valgrays Collie Rescue dogs in the Rescue Agility slot :cool03:

• Like 2

Brilliant run!

We have had a great couple of hours up on the Eastern Moors near Owler Bar. We saw red deer and black grouse. Wispa had to stay on long line as there were a few sheep here and there, but I think she still enjoyed herself.

• Like 3

Well done Molly, great stuff!

Alex, if you don't have zovirax in the house try an ice cube on your cold sore, or dab with neat vodka (you can drink some too.)

I'm feeling very sad tonight..my son rang earlier, sounds as if his marriage is over. He's devoted to his son and no doubt he'll lose him. :(

• Like 1

Well done Molly, great stuff!

Alex, if you don't have zovirax in the house try an ice cube on your cold sore, or dab with neat vodka (you can drink some too.)

I'm feeling very sad tonight..my son rang earlier, sounds as if his marriage is over. He's devoted to his son and no doubt he'll lose him. :(

<hugs> aw suzeanna, that is sad. Hope he manages to sort out proper access to him.

Suzeanna, sorry to read about your son, I hope he can sort out lots of contact with his son. How old is he?

I'm awake early because I've got to get ready for Church. Once a month, our service is at 8am, so I have to set the alarm & get up early.

The dogs have been out in the garden for a wee & it's a bit misty out there. As it's still dark, I can't tell yet what sort of day it is.

Have a good Sunday everyone :wavey: