UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

And Bones the husky was seen today, first sighting in 3 weeks, looking thin though.

Glad Daisy had a good homecoming and fingers crossed Bones gets caught soon. :cheer:

Taking a breather from cleaning at the moment, it's very hot.

wish me luck for this afternoon, I am meeting up with my sister, her hubby and her younger son Tim and girlfriend Angela. I haven't actually seen my sister for five years, though we always send Christmas and birthday cards. She hasn't ever seen Cherry, never mind Jack :ohmy:

Anyway, Tim has invited us to his wedding next year, so some bridges to mend beforehand. We do love each other really, but she's the oldest, I'm the youngest and I think that, sooner or later we revert to those roles and then we have problems. Not very grown up is it? :moon: :laughingsmiley:

I'm doing homechecking admin while listening to The Blow Monkeys

Erm seeing as I speak to 3 members of my family now and only see 2 of them don't feel I can say much to that lol. But I certainly don't intend on growing up. I is 25 don't ya know

Owl - they're bumbles. Only stood there a couple of mins and saw 5 of them go in.

I love Bumbles too :wub: I must say I've seen an increase in bees this year (the honey bee types) which is lovely.

Michelle : is there any way you can erect some temporary fencing or something to block off that bit so that dogs can't get at it?

Edited by merledogs

Jazz they had them in Pets at Home about 4 years ago so no idea if they still have them. I had one for Louie but it wasnt big enough for him and my Mum hated it :laugh: I think I gave it away on a charity auction in the end.

Bumbles are nice in small quantities.

Am still in my pjs so lacking motivation today.

good luck Houndzrus, like Jacobean i have very little to do with my family, i like it that way though.... i like that none of them know what i look like (the last photo my nan had of me was when i was about 9 Lol) i don't believe in growing up either!

i like bees but not near my house or Diez, she is allergic to stings so i have kittens when summer comes round.

had a BBQ for dinner, it was lovely... i think that is one of my favourite meals, i was mean and didn't share with the dogs though! i am veggie so they wouldn't have been interested anyway.

ok people, I know you will know ... lol

Ive seen a coat for a dog, with a cowboy sitting on the dogs back. anyone know where to get one please?

I found this, but it's not a coat and for bigger dogs.

http://www.joke.co.uk/dog-riders-cowboy~61896/

Didn't feel to clever this morning after drinking wine in the sun...really must give up on the wine!!

Resting and recuperating today....

Hope you have chilled out now. :cheer:

Well, the meal went well, and my sister and I managed not to annoy each other too much :laughingsmiley:

Angela, the bride to be, is a really dog friendly person and wanted to come back and meet our dogs. She was overjoyed to give belly rubs to Jack and Cherry, and sat on the floor the whole time playing with them. :woof:

• Like 4

I have lots of bits and pieces going on at the moment and I really need to knuckle down and do it, starting with revising for an Oral Exam and completing the exam preparation for my NLP practitioners exam! Various other things too, but I have to write a list and start ticking them all off...one by one....