UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

glad you put Hyacinth straight! people like her make me sick, there are a few round here like that, they bullied one poor fella into chopping down his trees, the first summer he has had his trees chopped down he has been broken into, how did they get in?? over the back fence where the bullies here made him chop his trees down! none of them will give a stuff but when it happens to them we will all know about it.

i think my dog may be a gremlin.... i have put his swamp cooler on him and he is going a bit bonkers with the water dripping down his legs Lol he really is an odd dog

Oh dear...things arent going well for people again :GroupHug: for Cheryl, Alex and anyone else who needs one!

Cheryl, the trouble with putting on a brave face which it sounds as if you have been doing with your OH, is you are likely to be taken at face value. Men can be remarkably dim when it comes to "reading" women, if you want to talk to him, you'll have to tell him so and your girls are all old enough now for you to be able to tell them to go and play or watch tv or anything, but you need to talk to their dad in private. Don't expect him to just know you need a hug, hold his hand or put your arms round him first.

If you are really not happy with that counsellor I'm sure they will find you another one.

Oh dear Owl, sounds as if your neighbour has forgotten about the phantom badgers...she's obviously bored and you are a sitting target!

Sorry to hear that, Alex. What is happening?

Just one step forward, two steps back, the usual crap. I realised long ago that I'm never going to be appreciated here and am always going to get shite dumped on me which someone else is too lazy to do.

Owl well done for standing up to Hyacinth :flowers:

Bejo sorry to hear you're in a dip :GroupHug:

The springer has been found :cheer: so we don't have to continue the trail. We were on the right track but someone had picked her up. He had taken her to be scanned but chip didn't register, so he asked around and heard about the posters. We had got the trail right up till the last bit along the river bank. The man who had her was walking her there, no wonder we couldn't make sense of it. Duh! We must improve our lateral thinking. So instead of working hard this evening we can chill out and spot water voles at our local park. :cool02:

• Like 2

Hope so ... and am glad it's not going to be me doing the barbecue breakfast at 5 a.m. tomorrow. Bones doesn't need to surrender, she just needs to follow the lovely smells into the tennis court with the 18 ft fence round it and eat the yummy food at the other end of the enclosure while someone shuts the gate quick :ph34r:

Hope so ... and am glad it's not going to be me doing the barbecue breakfast at 5 a.m. tomorrow. Bones doesn't need to surrender, she just needs to follow the lovely smells into the tennis court with the 18 ft fence round it and eat the yummy food at the other end of the enclosure while someone shuts the gate quick :ph34r:

Sneaky and brilliant! Let's hope it doesn't round up every other dog in the district too, plus any early risers who fancy a cooked breakfast! :cheff:

• Like 1