UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mad March Mumblings

merledogs

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a message from Mandy thats made me all :mecry: . Remember i said i was going to get Ian a guardian angel badge or similar? well nothing felt right, couldnt find the right one. I then had the 'feeling' of going elsewhere so off i goes and in this lovely little shop found a small statue of an angel praying.I told the angel of the work she needed to do and left her and a card for Ian. The angel in is hospital with Ian watching him all the time and Ians telling everyone how things started to get better the minute his angel was with him :biggrin: :mecry: I dont claim credit , its the angel working but i'm so happy to help this way.

That's bloody good news about Ian biggrin.gif

It wasn't a bad day here until about an hour ago when we got hail followed by sleet. However although it was heavy it didn't last too long and it now looks like the sun is trying to break through.

:biggrin: :biggrin: Ian had a 5hr operation on his back a few days ago.Apparently they removed a rib to use to repair his back :ohmy: but fascinating! Anyway op went better than expected :biggrin: and the fantastic news is that Ian has already stood up with the help of nurses :biggrin: :mecry: :biggrin:

Hope missing dog is found soon :GroupHug:

Brilliant news and of course the Angel works. We all need to have faith in something good and positive.

Great news about Ian. :partytime:

We had hail too Marion, but mostly it's been hammering down with rain all day. :rolleyes:

:wub: :wub: Taffy

I have spent a long time planting seeds and trying to get myself organised for the coming season. Fingers crossed, my new way of working will save me time later in the year. :biggrin:

Good news about Ian and hope that his guardian angel will soon be coming home with him :flowers:

It has poured with rain most of the day here, much as it's good to see the sun we really need more rain. We've entertained ourselves by taking photos of one of my foster rabbits for the rescue's calendar. Who would have believed that it could take so long to take a few photos and how much fluff a moulting rabbit can scatter around the house :laugh:

I need a right royal winge and rant however I've now discovered the drawbacks of facebook, can't do it there cos they read everything I post and I daren't do it here cos the link to Refuge is also on my facebook and I can't risk them reading here. *sighs*

Bosom is not so sore today and I was allowed to have a shower and change the dressing today so finally got to see what it looks like, must say its a bigger slice than I thought it was :wacko: however it looks healthy and dry although the bruised bit is an astonishing shade of dark black purple :ohmy: its certainly gonna leave an interesting scar but thats one pic that wont be going in any manky bodybits thread :laugh:

Marion, sorry to hear you're having problems with your neighbours, I can send them some toe nail clippings in the post if they persist :flowers:

Fantabulous news about Ian :partytime:

Taffy :laugh: :wub:

I am completely bummed out that my Niece's will be heading home on Tuesday :mecry: I don't have a great family but I do have a fab Niece, because of the age gap we grew up more like sisters than I did my actual sister and I am gutted that I won't know when I will see them again :mecry: