UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

oooooooooooo love the cake :biggrin:

beautiful piccies :flowers:

Houndzrus i am a bit freaky and dye my hair all manner of colours :laugh: my latest dyes are pink (that glows in the dark :rolleyes:) turquoise and electric blue, they are vegan friendly too :biggrin: so had to be bought online and i am very impatient, i only ordered on friday but am desperate to dye my hair!

shame about your work do........ maybe you could cadge a discount for repeat business :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you ladies for asking, Cocoa is doing well. He was so good they sedated him, but didn't give him an general anaesthetic. They all really like him (he's a real softy) and were really pleased with him, he's had three skin biopsies, so hopefully they will find out what's causing him to lick himself raw under his belly. He's home now having warm cuddles and bland food.

Kittycat that cake is fab!!

Sandra the pictures are gorgeous

Marion I hope it's something that is gone by morning and that you will be feeling better after a good night sleep.

Marge, yay for the investors in people being done, and oops for the dinner.

Griff, hair dye sounds fab do we get to see picture once it's done?

Jazz, I have loooooots here to keep you busy organising :flowers:

I'm tired after a couple of hours of exercise this evening! Who'd like to know what my latest craze is?

Edited by murtle

Morning :tired:

Had my Investors in people interview. It lasted half an hour, so at least it's out of the ay now. Thanks again Alex for the info you sent. :flowers:

You're more than welcome flowers.gif Hope you get you Christmas lunch sorted.

I've spent the last two days rushing to the loo. My head feels like it's going to bust and despite having the heating on full blast I am sitting here shivering. I don't know if it's a bug or a build up of stress angry.gif I'm just gonna catch up here and then go to bed to watch I'm a Celeb.

Whatever it is, I hope you feel better soon flowers.gif

I had a crappy day at work, one of the new managers is an ar*e! So I came home and made a cake (like you do) anyway it cheered me up 3a53ad75.jpg

That is fab wub.gif Sorry to hear you had a bad day at work (life would be so much easier if we didn't have to work with nobs) rolleyes.gif

Thank you ladies for asking, Cocoa is doing well. He was so good they sedated him, but didn't give him an general anaesthetic. They all really like him (he's a real softy) and were really pleased with him, he's had three skin biopsies, so hopefully they will find out what's causing him to lick himself raw under his belly. He's home now having warm cuddles and bland food.

I'm tired after a couple of hours of exercise this evening! Who'd like to know what my latest craze is?

So sorry, I completely missed your original post about Cocoa cos I was skimming - glad he's home. Hopefully the vets will get to the bottom of his licking flowers.gif Yes please to knowing your latest craze.

Tomorrow is our team meeting, which our senior director (my boss's boss) is attending and I have to give a presentation, which I am stressing about. We're all going out for dinner afterwards which will be nice (I hope). Have booked leave for Friday so have a nice long weekend biggrin.gif I am really enjoying having lots of annual leave days left cos I don't have to use them for studying. Mind you, with everything else I'm stressing about at work at the moment, I would hate to think what I'd be like if I was stressing about exams as well.

Edited by merledogs

Pictures definitely needed Griff :biggrin:

Good thoughts for Coacoa and Tia this morning. :flowers:

Enjoy your lunch and long weekend Alex, hope the meeting passes quickly. :flowers:

i am working from home till mid morning. I have my 1-2-1 on Friday and i have loads of paperwork to prepare. Tis nice to miss the morning rush hour and ease into the day, as I have a very uncomfortable home visit to make last thing today , with a housing officer and social worker.

The Christmas meal thing, just goes ever onwards. my dinner with "the girls" is also that week! :ohmy: So now I have one on Sunday lunch, Monday lunch and Wednesday evening and then Christmas day on the following Sunday. :santa:

(life would be so much easier if we didn't have to work with nobs) rolleyes.gif

It would! I only work two shifts so I can go weeks without having to work with him yesterday was just unfortunate :rolleyes: He's never worked in cinema before and has come in telling us all how to suck eggs which isn't going down well! It's not all though due to his arrogance he pee'd off 300 Twilight Fans amd we all got to watch them tear him a new one :laugh:

Hope your Visit goes well Marge :flowers: I also like the sound of your Weeks of Christmas Meals :biggrin:

I have to get organised today but Im struggling to find the motivation :/

I hope you feel better today marion xxx

im due out soon but its soooo cold! im seizing up!

ive realised why my wrist is so sore after allthese months. its using this laptop. I dont know how I could move it, or the right postion, but this one isnt it

Lunchtime, so time for a browse. :biggrin:

Jazz, where do you sit to use your laptop? I have be careful of my wrists too, so I use a small mose so that I can stretch my arm instead of hunching, if that makes sense? :flowers:

Hope you find your motivation Steph :flowers:

ooh-err Missus Murtle! Fab video. :biggrin: :flowers:

had a nice morning working from home, but time now to get back to the real world. Roll on hometime! :laugh:

I hope you feel better today marion xxx

im due out soon but its soooo cold! im seizing up!

ive realised why my wrist is so sore after allthese months. its using this laptop. I dont know how I could move it, or the right postion, but this one isnt it

I use a netbook on the kitchen table - but couldn't do without my mini mouse and my ergonomic mouse mat.

Oh I say Ms Murtle fab video and how on earth do you remember all of those moves?

Hope the 1 to 1 goes well Marge and your last visit wasn't as bad as you thought :GroupHug:

Hope the presentation goes well Alex and your bosses have some appreciation and give you recognition for what you do.

Great cake kittycat

Hope Marion feels better today :GroupHug:

Erm head gone west. Shattered but tis my own fault. I'm fine. Family is mostly ill, some more serious than others, dogs are fab. the end :laugh:

RMF : I've got nuffink to wear tomorrow night on our evening out, so I have been to Sainsbury's and bought myself a gorjuss mauvey-purpley coloured satin shirt (which I can wear for work afterwards) biggrin.gif

Swit swoo you too :flowers:

Erm head gone west. Shattered but tis my own fault. I'm fine. Family is mostly ill, some more serious than others, dogs are fab. the end :laugh:

It's nearly the weekend, not long now :flowers:

I'm off to Leamington for some more training tomorrow. Pity we don't get let out at lunchtime, I'd like to mooch round the shops :rolleyes:

For anyone in need of a giggle

Some genuine letters to a housing association :laugh:

“I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.”

“I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.”

“And their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.”

“I wish to report that the tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof, I think it was that bad wind the other night that blew them off.”

“I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.”

“Will you please send someone to mend the garden path, my wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.”

I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.”

“50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and the rest are just plan filthy.”

“The toilet is blocked an we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.”

“Will you please send a man to look at my water - it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.”

“Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.”

“I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6.00am his c*** wakes me up and its now getting too much for me.”

“The man next door has a large erection in the garden which is unsightly and dangerous.”

“Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two small children and would like a third so please send someone round to do something about it.”

“I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night.”

“Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.”

“I have had the clerk of the works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.”

“My bush is really overgrown around the front and my back passage has fungus on it.”

“He’s got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can’t take it any more.”