UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

Massive :GroupHug: Snow

Apologies if you've tried this already, but would homemade soups work - thick and creamy rather than complan?

Rest as much as you can and hope you sleep well tonight. Also just another thought, for both of you would be to ask for Healing, I'll see if I can find the Reiki forum recommended by (I think) Ange.

xxx

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to snow and your mum.

Spent the evening at the Christmas markets, I don't really 'do' social crowded places, but a few guys from work were going so thought I'd go along. Didn't really enjoy myself, as more and more people kept appearing that I didn't know, including one really loudmouth bloke who kept standing in the middle of the circle and being stupid and blowing smoke all over everyone. I only had one hot chocolate as it was so expensive, and then stood around whilst everyone else got drunk. Just waiting for my train home now.

Snow, I recommend Nurishment milk drink which you can get in tins from supermarkets. One tin contains RDA for all vits and minerals and nearly a day's allowance of protein. My mum who has problems with most solid foods hates Complan but does well on a tin of Nurishment every day.

Spent the evening at the Christmas markets, I don't really 'do' social crowded places, but a few guys from work were going so thought I'd go along. Didn't really enjoy myself, as more and more people kept appearing that I didn't know, including one really loudmouth bloke who kept standing in the middle of the circle and being stupid and blowing smoke all over everyone. I only had one hot chocolate as it was so expensive, and then stood around whilst everyone else got drunk. Just waiting for my train home now.

I feel for you, I don't do crowds or 'new' people very well either Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :tired:

Very foggy here this morning.

all I did .......

you know where im going with this.......

is to make a coffee.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ive moved the 2 big dog food containers and the 2 small ones, the trays of tins are now in one of the containers. the cupboard looks better, though im sure I can 'tweek it' later

and the coffee is still hot :biggrin:

Miserable autumn day here, foggy and depressing. I'm in a black mood bur2.gif

I'm sorry to hear this Missus Merle - I'm thinking of you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif PM me if you need a shoulder.

Gooster you have all my sympathy - your night out would have been my idea of hell Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Alex :flowers: have you tried any of the SAD lamps? I have a sunrise alarm clock which I find really helps. You can also set it to sunset as you go to sleep. I think it's brilliant, have had it for about 5 years now.

Thanks for the hugs guys, everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves, but the whole time I was wishing that I had gone home, ridden Blue and then settled down on the sofa with the dogs. I thought we would have had a mooch round the stalls and stuff, but we didn't. On the positive note though I did see a few present ideas when we were on our way out!!!

Owl thats exactly what I was looking for - a ready made drink which has both iron & protein which she HAS to have I'll text my brother and aunt and see if they can get hold of some thank you!!!

Here is the website which tells you all about it and also about Nurishment Extra which is slightly different. The FAQ section is worth reading.

http://www.nurishment.co.uk/