UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Snow, i hope things will get easier for you soon, luckily my dad is one of 7 kids (although 2 don't count) so there are plenty of kids/ grandkids to help my nan out if needs be... although she prefers for my aunty to be the one who helps her :rolleyes:

Kazz nice to see you back :biggrin:

Alex hope you feel better soon :flowers:

Marge, sometimes it is the small things that make the most difference to somebody..... something you might consider insignificant and not even remember could have made a massive difference to somebody :flowers: well done :biggrin:

Jacobean..... Celeste is o.k, i don't think she spends much time online :flowers:

:GroupHug: if i have missed anybody

i want my hair dye to turn up.... i am desperate to dye my hair, bet i will still be waiting at the weekend :rolleyes:

now I know im ill!

ive sorted out the stuff under the stairs, sorted the paperwork, and shredded loads. Ive now organised the dog food, aannddddd the dog treats! :laugh: :laugh:

ive ordered 200 rawhide sticks for £8.99, free postage. thought that was a great price. just need to find cheap tins now

San - hope you feel better soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I allowed my laptop to download a Windows 7 update this morning and it bolloxed my laptop up completely - wouldn't let me open anything (kept telling me that I didn't have permission) , not even the system restore. Managed to sort it eventually. I should have remembered that last time I downloaded an update that fecked my machine up as well so had to restore it mad.gif

i want my hair dye to turn up.... i am desperate to dye my hair, bet i will still be waiting at the weekend

Where is your dye? :unsure:

Thanks Kittycat and Marge, he's been dropped off and now we are waiting for them to call and let us know to go and pick him up.

How's Cocoa tonight? :flowers:

now I know im ill!

ive sorted out the stuff under the stairs, sorted the paperwork, and shredded loads. Ive now organised the dog food, aannddddd the dog treats! :laugh: :laugh:

steady on jazz! :laugh:

Been fighting a headache all day and I think it's winning. Heading home shortly to cuddle the dogs and have an early night, have had to bunk off teaching which is a shame cos I enjoy it but I think I need the early night.

:GroupHug:

:wub: Bracken.

Had my Investors in people interview. It lasted half an hour, so at least it's out of the ay now. Thanks again Alex for the info you sent. :flowers:

Been trying to organise the staff Christmas lunch. They all want to go to the DC6 Diner and guess what? The only day we are :rolleyes: all available is 19th December...the day after I go there with Keith's sister and hubby. Not the greatest plan :laugh:

Murtle how's Cocoa?

I've spent the last two days rushing to the loo. My head feels like it's going to bust and despite having the heating on full blast I am sitting here shivering. I don't know if it's a bug or a build up of stress angry.gif I'm just gonna catch up here and then go to bed to watch I'm a Celeb.