UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

How old is it? If it's really old them the Council may slap a TPO on it. If it does come down then hopefully that will at least shut her up flowers.gif

No one is quite sure about how old it is but I know a guy who used to live in this house and the bay tree wasn't there when he left for pastures new in 1966.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all

Hello :flowers:

Morning :tired:

Woke up at 3, couldn't get back to sleep at all, so have had 4 hours' sleep

Timmy was better last night and didn't need to go out at all. Don't know if it was the Zantac or not, but have given him some more this morning to be on the safe side.

Fingers crossed Timmy is over the worst of it. :flowers: Hope you sleep better tonight.

My Sister is going looking at a house to rent today so if anyone can spare some Fugee Power to will this along I'd be most grateful she could be out before Christmas

Everything crossed here :flowers:

Shame about the tree Marion, hope it shuts your neighbour up. :flowers:

RMF: we passed the IIP ! :biggrin: I know they said it was anonymous, but the company knew who was interviewed, so we'd all have been under a cloud if this had failed :rolleyes:

I have bought a Mary Berry Christmas cake in a bag - it's got all the ingredients in to make a Chrissy cake. They were selling them off in Tesco for a fiver so I thought I'd give it a bash. I don't think I could even buy the ingredients for £5 to make my usual recipe.

My SS's are wrapped and ready to go into the post biggrin.gif

no idea what to have for tea. what are you having?

Baked potato and sausages :biggrin:

I had some poo and pee to clean up when I got home

oh dear :unsure:

Haven't had my assignment marked yet.

Hope it's a good result :flowers:

I have bought a Mary Berry Christmas cake in a bag -

What a good idea :biggrin:

mouse had a runny belly again in the night.

:GroupHug: for mouse

I have made a start on drawing, not too good yet, more yorkshire terrier than wolf methinks. :laugh: I need some good clear lighting. I realised that the "black" media I started using was actually dark green!! :ohmy:

This isn't a finished piece, just having a go to get the feel of it again. :unsure:

786b7617.jpg

I have bought a Mary Berry Christmas cake in a bag - it's got all the ingredients in to make a Chrissy cake. They were selling them off in Tesco for a fiver so I thought I'd give it a bash. I don't think I could even buy the ingredients for £5 to make my usual recipe.

I bought a Stollen kit in Sainsburys that was on offer because like you say, it was cheaper than buying bits on their own. Emily then asked why I'd got stolen cake :laugh:

Morning :tired:

Looking good Marge flowers.gif

Sorry you had a rotten nights sleep again Alex. Can't the dogs sleep downstairs? :GroupHug: Could feed Timmy on Supadog Sensitive until things calm down. Did you order some gut rite?

If Timmy sleeps downstairs he barks at a gnat's fart, so I take him to bed with me. I didn't order some gut rite as he's been on the Zantac and that seems to be working mostly. He was fine again last night so hoping that we're over the worst of it flowers.gif

For poorly mousey tummy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : I had a lovely sleep last night, full 7 hours which is highly unusual for me biggrin.gif

Amy what a brill idea to turn the cakes that way up, they look so good :speak_cool: and I think I may try it myself for christmas

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all poorly puppies

Snow, hope your mum is as ok as she can be and that you are coping ok :GroupHug:

Ash is spending today chilling :wub:

That sketch is really good - I wish I could draw