UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

:GroupHug: Gemstone

Had my jab - all fine however shortly after I got a frantic call from Nick on my mobile to tell me Bruno was in hospital, apparently he has been peeing blood so they took him to the vet who admitted him straight away to do an ultrasound later today, poor little thing is most uncomfortable and his mum & dad are quite worried about him, hopefully it'll just turn out to be bladder stones or something easily treated.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Gemstone

Had my jab - all fine however shortly after I got a frantic call from Nick on my mobile to tell me Bruno was in hospital, apparently he has been peeing blood so they took him to the vet who admitted him straight away to do an ultrasound later today, poor little thing is most uncomfortable and his mum & dad are quite worried about him, hopefully it'll just turn out to be bladder stones or something easily treated.

Everything crossed that it's nothing serious with Bruno

I hope hes ok xxx

poor freddies eye has a full cataract on it today, to match the other one. he fell over and had trouble getting up. hes getting old quickly :mecry:

:GroupHug: Jazz. It happens all too quickly. I love the oldies and having them with us is so totally worth it but bittersweet too. Hope Freddie learns to cope quickly with his loss of sight xx

Alex - hope you managed to get some time for you on your day off

Julia - sorry to hear about your miserable half term. Good thoughts for your brother and hope you manage to salvage a couple of days

if you want an incentive to put the stuff away that has sat there for years, not knowing what to do with it, hire a cleaner. its all been put away this morning, before the cleaner got here lol

My mum had a cleaner who came in three times a week.

My mum spent the evening before she came tidying the house etc.

My dad couldn't understand why she paid someone to come in clean and did it herself. She said she couldn't have the cleaner coming to a mucky house.

Evening. Went dark really early here tonight.

Julia I'm so sorry things aren't going well. Hope your brother now enjoys rude health and Toffee's op has gone well :GroupHug:

Hope Freddie doesn't fall again and gets used to the loss of eyesight quickly. :GroupHug:

Snow glad you got your job and all good wishes for your mum :flowers:

Hope the course went well Marge :flowers:

Hope you had a peaceful afternoon Alex

Had a good day at work. Glad it's Friday tomorrow though. Got banking to sort out for Oldies and studying to do tonight

The doglets are in a rare old mood tonight, lots of play fighting, tormenting and larking about going on. Love to see the 3 of them messing about.

I looked forward to half term for so long and this week has ended up being a complete nightmare On Monday, my lovely brother had a heart attack so I have been seeing him in hospital every day. He is on the mend and should be allowed out today.

I am also wibbling about Toffee's surgery which is today

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: I hope both of them are doing well now.

The doglets are in a rare old mood tonight, lots of play fighting, tormenting and larking about going on. Love to see the 3 of them messing about.

:wub:

Hope you had a good day off Alex :flowers:

:GroupHug: For Bruno and Freddie

Well the course was very complex, as expected. I had such a headache when I got home, I went for a lie down and fell fast asleep! Had a late dinner, but feel better now. Thank crunchie it's Friday tomorrow. :unsure:

Trying to remember everyone :wacko:

Michelle, I thought of that too but having been to the jobcentre tofind out it is quite a bit more complicated than I thought.

Julia :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Hope your brother is on the mend and hope Toffee has come through the operation well :GroupHug:

Snow hope your sons dog is ok and what a bloody pain with the flu jab, hugs to your mum too

Jazz, I have been eating alot of veg lately too and god is it 'cleansing' :rolleyes:

I started going to back to church a few weeks ago and I really feel that it is doing me good, I feel alot more positive than I have for a while.

Torrential rain here all day - eldest couldnt work and younger two being bored :rolleyes: , sitting here listening to Cold Play live on Radio 1 having some time on my own.

Im sorry if Ive forgotten anyone but find it hard to remember when I cant scroll through past posts

Morning :tired: Another bad nights sleep rolleyes.gif

Hope Freddie and Bruno are okay Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

It's Friday and Wear It Pink day and I'm supposed to wear something pink (funnily enough) into work, but I only have a vest top which I would have to wear under something. Ah well, I'll put pink knickers on and pink lipstick laugh.gif

Hope Freddie and Bruno are feeling better soon :flowers:

Am hoping that today is going to be slightly less stressful than the last 2 days have been. Am upstairs on the contact lens department, which means there is only a finite number of patients I can see. Whereas yesterday and Wednesday I was doing sight tests, where you have to see as many people who want to be seen. I also won't have the hassle of having to check my student's work, who is proving more useless as time goes on.

I also had a better night's sleep last night, as mum was on Charlie duty downstairs, so got to sleep in my nice big bed :)

Evening

Hope Charlie is getting on ok

Hope Freddie has had a better day

Hope Bruno has nothing serious :GroupHug:

Had an ok day at work. Got rid of year end accounts so can breathe a bit now. Ended up cleaning the bin out in the kitchen as it was minging :sick01:

Migraine has gone. MIL is now on a normal ward but needs to have a biopsy to find out what something is around her lungs. She's now been in hospital for a fortnight. But she's safe.

Mr Hazell is just the loveliest, most thoughtful boy ever :wub: After the first few awful days he's done ok this week until today. The funeral directors collected Alan from the hospital yesterday and today collected the suit he's to wear. Ian & his brothers had decided they wanted to see their dad one last time and were told that'd be ok once they'd got him dressed and in his coffin. But when the chap came today to collect the suit he said Alan isn't looking too good and he wouldn't advise the boys go see him. David & Robert were easily convinced but Ian is insisting on going tomorrow because he says nobody else is, it was always him who visited the hospital, nobody else bothered, and he thinks his dad is waiting for him and doesn't want him to think nobody cares :mecry: I really don't want him to go but I know he'll feel just as bad if he doesn't. I suggested maybe he could sit next to a closed coffin but he said that's a waste of time. I don't want him to be hurt but he's going to be either way :mecry:

A great uncle of his died this week too, a great aunt is on her way out and they doubt she'll see Christmas, he thinks his nan will be next and he's quite upset.