UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

awwwwwww poor Jack, i hope is eye is soon a lot better :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: jazz :GroupHug:

Merledogs... if you were nearer to me i would willingly donate you my tomato plants... i have been taking care of them for months and how many tomatoes have i had???? None :laugh: i reckon they gave me the dud ones :glare:

been to the drs... he has sorted me out for now, he's a good bloke :biggrin: been waiting for a parcel since wednesday... still not here :rolleyes:

RMF i am going to get absolutely stinking drunk tonight :biggrin:

Springer x staff - I'm carp at stuff like this.

GSP x staff?

Glad your doc is helping, griff.

We have had some decent rain for the first time in months and it is still falling steadily.

Haven't caught up on here yet but greetings to all.

Am hoping that my migraine will clear off today, 3 days a time is a real pain, in more ways than one :laugh:

My mum could do with some "wake up" thoughts please. She's been in intensive care since Monday and is still very groggy as the operation caused a few problems. She needs to start waking up and getting back on the road to recovery.

thinking of your mum and hope the migraine goes xx

I had a piece of birthday cake, its fruit.

ive just gone in the kitchen ... onnllyyy to feed the dogs ..

so ive moved all the big trays of dog food around, sorted out the complete, and condensed the dishwasher tablets. so the recycle bag is full again, and there is room in the cupboard, now ive moved all the bottles

im having a coffee quick, before I think of anything else lol

have a nice day xx

oh well done Murtle :flowers: and well done Jazz :flowers: i can't bring myself to do anything :laugh: i will amble up the off licence for a hair of the dog.

Merledogs i am very jealous that your parcel came! mine still isn't here...... i don't do being patient :rolleyes:

ooooooo the sun has come out :biggrin:

Morning. It hasn't stopped raining here. Dogs aren't impressed.

Hope your parcels arrive today

Karen hope your migraine improves today and your mum starts to recover now :GroupHug:

Have had my hair cut and picked up a parcel from the sorting office. To find it's the next level of my course instead of the next part. Am in a real dilemma with it and don't know what to do. The company I work for aren't doing too well so I need to keep focussed on trying to build up my client base. The course seemed really relevant to this which is why I paid out for it but the training providers have a real slap dash attitude towards it and I'm not sure the course or certificate is all that good anyway/recognised anyway. The types of clients I would be taking on aren't going to be bothered whether I'm qualified or not and I actually have more work experience. Do I just carry on with it for a couple of years so I can say I have the certificate hmm