UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Turns out that we are having a new reporting line, which may or may not be a positive thing. The person in question is someone I've had dealings with, which haven't been entirely positive (but not entirely negative either). Time will tell I suppose.

Crikey Merledogs.... bet you were worried about what the call was regarding, i hope things work out o.k :flowers:

i have a really wonderful next door neighbour :biggrin: such a kind lady... so very thoughtful, she has just popped round with a jade stone that she has been and picked for me for protection.... there is a lovely card off the lady who supplied the stone telling me to claim the stone as my own (you are ideally supposed to choose your own stone)..... i really thought that was very very nice of her.... hopefully i will have a change of luck :biggrin:

Oh rubbish, let me press paste!!

f64bfd7c.jpg

Ah I saw several of these being worn at my contact lens check up yesterday - I thought they looked quite smart, tho I did prefer them worn draped - whats with the awful cheap looking white polo shirts for the blokes tho? Didn't think much of them at all.

The polo shirts were probably promoting something (or someone had ran out of uniform!) blokes have to wear smart suit and waistcoat in our store! I have to wear mine out of the way like this for hygiene. Can't have scarf dangling in every patients face!!

Evening

That's a lovely thing to do Griff. Nice lady. Yes I am going to see Duran Duran :biggrin:

Going to see The Wall next Tuesday too.

It's been a beautiful day here. Didn't know until I left the office :laugh:

Hope Owl & Wispa have had a good day and if not that Daxi is soon back home safe and sound.

Alex hope it turns out to be positive. Typical of large companies to keep changing things isn't it.

Thanks everyone for good thoughts for finding Bella the daxi cross. She is on front page of Doglost site if you scroll down a bit.

Wispa rested up today while I worked with volunteers cutting through brambles, and the local terrierman who brought dog to check holes. Corinne and Maya were to take over tomorrow but Maya hurt her paw today so it's Wispa and myself back in action. We are staying with daxi's family in Bishops Cleeve. Polly is with us and managing to find her way round a strange house and garden very well. My girls are getting on well with the other dogs in the house, all littlies.

Keep those good thoughts coming, much appreciated to know you have us in mind.

Am on someone else's PAYG broadband so wont hang around online xxx from Polly, Wispa and Owl

i hope Bella is soon found safe and well :flowers: keep up the good work Owl and Wispa :biggrin:

oooooooooo baby ducks.....very cute, i can remember a local doctors had a enclosed courtyard and one duck used to come and nest every year, the kids loved it as there was a hooooge window floor to ceiling where you could just stand and watch..... only time i saw my mates little ones pleased to go to the doctors :laugh:

it's raining again :mecry:

Turns out that we are having a new reporting line, which may or may not be a positive thing.

Hope it works out ok :flowers:

i have a really wonderful next door neighbour :biggrin: such a kind lady... so very thoughtful, she has just popped round with a jade stone that she has been and picked for me for protection....

That's a really nice gesture :biggrin:

Going to see The Wall next Tuesday too.

Enjoy :biggrin:

Ducklings have started to hatch Soon as the last ones out they plan to move them.

:wub:

Owl has asked me to put requests for Reiki on here for Bella the dog she is searching for in Gloucestershire.

Thinking of Bella :wub:

Finished work till Tuesday and looking forward to the Oldies camp. I will have to get a shift on, as I haven't got anything ready yet :unsure:

One of our tenant's has died in suspicious circumstances. He had mental health issues and didn't engage with us, but it looks like some youths set a fire in a downstairs storage area and it spread up to his flat. :worried_anim:

Evening. It's been another lovely day weather wise. Got to enjoy it a bit with the dogs. Hope it's like this at the weekend.

Hope Bella is caught safely tomorrow.

Marge that's awful :GroupHug:

To all of those going - enjoy the camping. Sorry I can't be there but I can't get time off at the mo.