UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Found and returned a lost dog to her owner this morning.

Couldn't do the same with the loaf of bread sitting in our front garden and the two outside in the road :laugh: - I think that the milkman must delivery bread early in the morning and the fox cubs have been having a game again.

We were walking the dogs early this morning when I realised we were being followed by a small black and tan terrier. I managed to coax it to me and went back the way we'd come to see my nutty over the road neighbour (and yes, she is!) standing by her door looking bewildered as to why the dog wasn't still in the unfenced front garden. Arghhh! We live on a busy road, bus route with buses every 12 minutes both directions, how long before the poor little thing gets run over, I wonder? It's never walked, I know that for a fact as although she told me before Christmas they'd got a pup I've never seen it until now. :angry:

Good morning chaps, it's a beautiful day here too. :flowers:

I'm having a poorly animal day. Horse vet is coming to do some acupuncture; and little Peggy Mount, the last of my three ex-batt hens, is looking a bit off-colour so we might be having a trip to my other vet later.

Have been wondering how Jazz's mum and Kats' FIL are this morning.

this is when you find out who your friends are. I have more than I thought to support me which is lovely, including you lovely people xxx

now then. I know the answer but dont want to agree with myself, so ill ask here.

you know they say dogs can smell cancer? well...

trudy the yorkie keeps sniffing freddies belly then attacking him,but he will fall over and they they fight biting faces.if shes got her head under him,he will run then fall over,see what I mean? anyway ....

I had a feel ...... and hes got a lump the size of a satsuma in his belly. if I took him to the vet for a checkup, weather he said it was cancer or not,what do I do about her attacking him? it wasnt every day, might have been weeks inbetween, but now it can be every day. Im keeping them seperated if im out

:GroupHug: Jazz :GroupHug: i think you need to get freddie looked at.... at least you will know one way or the other :flowers: as for your yorkie attacking him..... could you remove her when she does it and pop her in another room for a timeout? hopefully she will realize it is not acceptable behaviour..... my dog went through a stage of going for my dad when he went near my mum..... she learnt after the 4th time of being removed what would happen if she played up. not what you need at the moment with your mum being so ill :GroupHug:

Jazz I'm sorry you are having such an awful time. :GroupHug: Sending peaceful thoughts for your mum.

Some dogs do have a talent for sniffing out cancer, but if Trudy is anything like Rosie she might also be interested in anything that smells gross, like an infection or similar. I think you'll have to get the vet to have a look at Freddie's lump.