UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Sam sent you a pm re out of date flea treatment/shampoo,guess you haven't seen it? Let me know if it's any good as I will pick up from the petshop in Banbury when we are on Oldies weekend - which is very very soon :partytime:

so sorry you are right I did not see it :blush02: not sure if its just me and my macbook but the board skin does not work 100 % where the messages come in and I miss them all the time

No Thank you to the shampoo ( only due to weight limitations ) and yes please to the flea products flowers.gif

Well, Philip (OH) went back to the dentist this morning and I got a phone call...bad news and good news. :unsure: The bad news is they sent them back in wax...good news is apart from a small reduction needed where it was rubbing, they look ok, so he has to go to the dentist again on Tuesday morning, and his teeth should be ready for him. She wont be there but a colleague will ease them if necessary, so fingers crossed he'll have some gnashers for our holiday and he wont be scaring small children every time he forgets himself and laughs! Our fall back plan if all goes awry is a false moustache..one of those very droopy ones...or some false vampire teeth from a joke shop :laugh:

I know I don't post very often, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you all.

Some people have having lots of fun and doing exciting things at the moment.....enjoy! :flowers:

There are some who are having a sad and awful time. :GroupHug:

Nothing I could put here will make you feel better, but I am thinking of you and wishing I could wave a magic wand for all the troubles to go away.

Fingers crossed for the teeth :flowers:

Had an interesting day at work today, the store manager came and spoke to all the opticians individually about whether they had any issues with anything. I took this opportunity to tell him about the senior optician cherry picking patients :) At least one of the other opticians backed me up that I know of, and the one who I know will be even more willing to speak than me wasn't in today. No doubt she will say something tomorrow.

Had my first day in uniform today, we got the choice whether to wear it, so I decided to go for it. Unfortunately one part of the uniform that is compulsory is an air hostess style neck scarf. Had lots of the male staff members asking for drinks and crisps and snacks today :rolleyes:

Glad you had the chance to air your view Jayne flowers.gif We do need a photo of your new neck scarf though, so we can take the piss admire it biggrin.gif

I've been rushing around like a blue arsed fly today. Had a three hour meeting this morning to prepare a tender, afternoon was pretty busy, and then I went to Costco, Asda and B&Q, before coming home and re-potting the new Rhodos. I'm a bit jiggered now though wacko.gif

Evening :wavey:

I don't think I could cope with a neck scarf, our customers don't need anymore ammunition against us staff :laugh:

My friends and I decided to do something different so we went indoor snowboarding and airboarding :bigsnowb: I won't be moving for a few days no one informed me it was "exercise" :laugh:

Have just seen on FB that Abi (pub in Wales) has had a baby boy :biggrin:

Welcome to the world Felix :partytime:

:biggrin: Fb news! We were wondering how she was.

Dropped Molly off, she was quite excited because of all the other dogs and people :laugh: don't think she will be quite so happy when I pick her up later :wink:

Welcome to the world Felix. Congratulations to Abby and hubby.

Warning, don't read next bit while eating..........

Had a poo bag split this morning. Decorated Josie's back, the lead, my trousers, top and hands!!:sick01: I've got 4 rolls of the flipping things. Guess I will be double bagging then!:rolleyes: