UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Congratulations Alex - brilliant news. You are so nearly there :flowers:

Mrs B, don't worry about the two documents, I am hoping I won't find out what they are! I am so thrilled just to have the stuff back and the 18 months of emails. My work life are stored in as PST file. I have learnt a lesson for life!

Morning :tired:

Have had an awful night's sleep. I keep waking up and crying because I am so frustrated that this person has got away with making me look like the bad guy when it's him who hasn't got a clue what he's doing and is just blagging his way through it.

I'm going to speak to my boss today. He knows what's gone on because I have complained to him several times about this person.

That sounds like a very good idea and I hope your boss can get it sorted for you flowers.gif well done on your latest exam results as well

I am back on UK time ( sort of ) and currently aiming to be back in Australia in mid May ( just in time for winter unsure.gif ) have been dipping in and out of RMF whilst I was away but feel really out of touch so apologies in advance if I appear to be missing whats going on wacko.gif

Well done on the exam result Alex, not far to go now before you've finished! Hope that you can sort the work situation out.

Fantastic news about another trip to Australia HLGS! How will it fit in with Dogstar trips?

Edited to add that I'm pleased to see your good news too Murtle, phew!

Edited by Karen

Wow - well done Sam. Great news - our resident jet-setter !! You deserve it. You have worked so hard and turned your life around. More power to ya! :flowers:

By the way was that Malfoy Senior :wub: or junior :mad:.

Good result Alex. Well done.

Hope your MIL settles in OK Andrea. Bin there done that with spinster auntie. Not a great situation but what else can you do?

Morning :tired:

Have had an awful night's sleep. I keep waking up and crying because I am so frustrated that this person has got away with making me look like the bad guy when it's him who hasn't got a clue what he's doing and is just blagging his way through it.

That is such a horrible feeling Alex, and a state I have been in more times then I want to remember during this contract. I have no suggestions, as my way of dealing with it is to count down the days till I can leave.

In the mean time sending you lots of hugs xxx

I will have to reduce the ammount of time I am in Sri Lanka this year as a result but I hope to get out a few times even for short trips

It's good to be able to do both!

I am just off to have my hair cut, then pick up some work from a customer then back to do yet another payroll year end. I always feelt that I miss the best bit of spring while I'm turning out figures for my customers employees and HMR&C :laugh: