UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES, CITY WIN, UNITED LOSE, OH CIIIITY, YOU GOT ME SINGING THE BLUES ....

Manchester-City%20Logo%20Live%20Stream%20Football%20on%20your%20PC.png

BLUEEE MOOOOONNNN, YOU SAW ME STANDING ALOOOOONE....

Not that I'm pleased or anything laugh.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

Sleep tight Millie :GroupHug:

We are back, just heating up a yummy home made shepherd's pie I had in the freezer. Should sleep well tonight after all the fresh air today. :biggrin:

My ex hubby just rang me. He used to support Middlesborough (kind of) before he met me, but I started taking him to City matches and converted him laugh.gif I put the phone down to him and then his son (my ex stepson) Mike rang me back for a chat, which was so sweet cos he's such a nice boy (well he's in his twenties now, so not a boy any more) wub.gif Am hoping him and his girlfriend will come up and see me over the summer, will be nice to see him again.

I got my new contract today for renting this house off the council.

it says im allowed 1 dog! >:(

mmm think ill be ringing up on monday for 'a word'

if thats inforced, can you imagine how many dogs would have to be rehomed, and where to? it doesnt say that existing dogs are ok

it says im allowed 1 dog! >:(

mmm think ill be ringing up on monday for 'a word'

if thats inforced, can you imagine how many dogs would have to be rehomed, and where to? it doesnt say that existing dogs are ok

A lot of landlords won't allow any animals at all so finding someone that allows even one nowadays can be a struggle flowers.gif. From the landlords side of things they are normally worried about damage to the property etc so if you could come to an agreement about that maybe they would be happy

I am sure there was a council looking at no animals before and the dogs trust got involved so maybe they could offer advice flowers.gif

Am hoping him and his girlfriend will come up and see me over the summer, will be nice to see him again.

That sounds good :flowers:

RMF : have finished the bottle of white wine, am now finishing off the bottle of red I started earlier in the week

Glad you enjoyed your evening :biggrin:

Have I broken ConDem rules by getting my nephew a volunteer place in a local rescue- I mean there could be a big queue of people wanting to sh!t shovel- is that nepotism or cruelty :rolleyes:

:laugh:

it says im allowed 1 dog!

Hope it all works out ok Jazz :flowers:

Off to earth up the growing shoots on the spuds soon, then off to shops for holiday supplies and food.

Need to pot on my seedlings later, but haven't got a clue where they're all going to go! :unsure:

Afternoon on what is another lovely day. Wore my coat like a prat and was sweltering. Got some peonies,roses & a rhododendron from B&Q yesterday. They've got some gorgeous Wisteria Alex. Might go back and get one when I've been paid next week. I'm rather pleased as some Forget Me Not has self seeded itself over different parts of the garden so I'm going to move it to where I want it.

Hope you get it sorted Jazz. If you were allowed the number you have previously hopefully it will be ok. They can't just expect people to get rid of the dogs they have.

Now going to clean the car, have some Alpen then tackle the house and garden again.

I got given some Forget Me Nots by my neighbour and I don't want them (only said yes to be polite) so if you want more Michelle, let me know. They do tend to self seed quite quickly and are easy enough to move.

I bought a Wisteria called "Lipstick" laugh.gif B&Q was mobbed as soon as it opened wacko.gif

I saw the lady who owns next door and said "morning" and she invited me in for a look around for all the work they are doing on the house. It looks great. I met her daughter who is going to be moving in as well.

Edited by merledogs