UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

My OH just came back from filling up the car ready for the journey tomorrow, apparently there was a big car sitting at the pumps witn the occupants having a bit of a barney..turns out the man had filled up the car with 50quid worth of unleaded. Sadly for him..it's a diesel!! ouch, that will cost him.

Have been playing with Fergus and his frisbee. He got a bit overexcited and I got a finger bitten when he grabbed it by mistake but all's fair when playing. :laugh:

Ouchy! :unsure:

Well, i'm ready for the off. pity the best bit of me is below the table, as a nose dry and peeling from too much sneezing and wiping is NOT a good look! past caring though, i've done the best I can :laugh:

Contrary to other opinions, Marge, I think you should be dancing..... on the tables to show off your lovely new ankles! :biggrin:

Michelle, do you threaten Martyn with grounding and not being allowed out to play when he doesnt behave? :laugh: And congratulations on your exam pass!! :biggrin:

Owl, any further news on Pepper?

Jules, hope your MIL is ok. :GroupHug:

Suzeanne, I know exactly how you are feeling. We are going through exactly the same at the moment with MIL. Its heartbreaking. :(

We appear to have bought a new (to us) caravan this weekend and a new car to tow it with for me (and the dogs :biggrin: ). Now I just have to have the caravan delivered (until I get car checked out) to the storage facility tomorrow so I can start playing caravans! SO looking forward to more breaks away from our stressful lives and not having to wibble about having to leave the dogs at home behind. Camping was just too much like hard work with grumpy Neo :rolleyes: I now have LOTS of reading to do as caravan came with a history of paperwork and car came with a very thick manual that I need t oread to work out all the buttons! :laugh:

Well done on the exam Michelle :flowers:

Fingers crossed that people can follow Wispa's nose and find Pepper.

Suzeanna :GroupHug:

It sounds good that the rescue want you to speak to the vet Karen, I suppose then at least you have all the info you need to make a decision. Fingers crossed for you.

A dress Marge, what’s one of those :ohmy: :laugh:

Andrea, how exciting, you'll be able to just take off when you want :pinkie:

Can we have a Gotcha Day thread for the new caravan please :thumbsup_still:

Thank you for the good wishes for MIL, she has agreed to go into some sort of respite care for a while, the trick now is to find a place for her, preferably before she falls and breaks something serious. It's been a busy few weeks and we are a tired household tonight, my poor OH has only spent one day at home in three weeks.

Loving the Merledogs thread :wub:

Edited by JulesB

Well done Michelle.

Safneo - sounds very exciting.

Been to an NWR meeting down near Peterborough today - for the first time ever I felt I needed to ask people if they would share fuel costs with me - and the folks I took were lovely and really made me feel OK for asking.

Daisy is always so lovely when I come home - she completely forgets herself, forgets that she hates to be touched or handled and throws herself and her kisses all over me, and wriggles and bounds all around me. Such a shame that she eventually remembers that anyone touching her must be an axe murderer!

Well done Michelle.

Safneo - sounds very exciting.

Been to an NWR meeting down near Peterborough today - for the first time ever I felt I needed to ask people if they would share fuel costs with me - and the folks I took were lovely and really made me feel OK for asking.

Daisy is always so lovely when I come home - she completely forgets herself, forgets that she hates to be touched or handled and throws herself and her kisses all over me, and wriggles and bounds all around me. Such a shame that she eventually remembers that anyone touching her must be an axe murderer!

We had to go to Peterborough today too (to get my car). :biggrin: We may have passed on the ring road and not even known! :laugh: Can you not just come and go and then Daisy will love giving you cuddles always. :biggrin:

IMG_7890.jpg :wub: :cool:

Glen is one of THE most gorgeous collies. This is definately one for a frame! :wub: :wub:

The flat coat that needed rehoming has found a new family and doggy brother via a friends family. :biggrin: Been a pretty good, if hectic, day today!

Morning :tired:

Contrary to other opinions, Marge, I think you should be dancing..... on the tables to show off your lovely new ankles! :biggrin:

laugh.gif

We need a caravan thread with lots of pics please flowers.gif

Thank you for the good wishes for MIL, she has agreed to go into some sort of respite care for a while, the trick now is to find a place for her, preferably before she falls and breaks something serious. It's been a busy few weeks and we are a tired household tonight, my poor OH has only spent one day at home in three weeks.

Glad she has agreed to some respite care - you and your OH shouldn't forget to look after yourselves, otherwise you'd be no good to anybody Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Does that mean you can have some time to yourselves today?

The flat coat that needed rehoming has found a new family and doggy brother via a friends family. :biggrin:

Great news biggrin.gif

Glenn wub.gif

Hope Pepper is found very soon flowers.gif

RMF : My face is still red. Will make sure I put sun cream on today rolleyes.gif