UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Suzannea - no advice, but thinking of your family Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Jazz - I hope that whatever treatment they give you is quickly effective Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : Friend in work gave me a small tin of tuna and chilli, which I have just had mixed in with scrambled egg. It was yum, far nicer than I thought it would be.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the 1st of march and ive just had bad news at the doctors.

ive got chronic liver disease

got to have biopsies etc

so if anyone remarks that they think im making up my illness, please tell them id love to be, but its very real :mecry:

Jazz :GroupHug:

you have had a rough time lately. I hope you can now get the treatment that you need.

Could it be to do with what you are wearing.? Casual clothes/ work clothes.

i tend to go out wearing the same stuff....jeans, trackie bottoms etc and i wear the same walking the dogs.... perhaps i do something different.... i will have to analyze my behaviour

should I try to tell her that her mum will be fine, although I have a horrible feeling she won't? :mecry:

so very sorry to hear this, i think you should tell her that you are sure the doctors will do the best they can for her mum :flowers: i really hope the lady will be o.k

Evening. It's still very cold here. Have sat in work with my coat on most of the day.

Suzeanna I've pmd you. Saying this as I never know when someone has sent me a message these days.

Jazz I'm ever so sorry you must be worried sick. Hope now you have a diagnosis they can treat it and get you more comfortable :GroupHug:

Spins hasn't been around for a while. Hope she's ok.

Jazz :hug:

Sam :yay: have a fantastic time

This working lark is fun - today my random speech called some poor customer a stupid fart when what I meant to say was he was a super star :wacko:

Luckily he took it well and laughed :laugh:

Some of my colleagues are a little bemused by my random speech impediment as it is improving all the time but will blurt out totally odd things just when it's all going well to remind me that the brain cell is still malfunctioning :laugh:

Suzeanna I've pmd you. Saying this as I never know when someone has sent me a message these days.

Did you get mine?

Jazz posted elsewhere but so hoping that this can be managed succesfully.

Posted a very sweet wee BT needing a home on FaceBook and one of my BT owning "friends" is meeting her tomorrow with a view to rehoming,feeling quite chuffed about this as it's taken a while to get the message across about rescue dogs to many owners. :wink:

Alicia :GroupHug: I hope you can get some decent treatment now so that you can start living a pain free life.

Alex, I hope your new boss is only temporary. Last thing you need is another pr*ck dragging you down! :GroupHug:

Suzeanna, I would also say that the lady is in the best place to get the care she needs. All you can do is be a support to your son and his wife. :flowers:

Lynn, well done on getting the little BT noticed. I hope the couple are the right parents for the little one. :biggrin:

We have had our 'night off' visiting today and I have been to Zumba for my weekly de-stress session. :biggrin:

well, the 1st of march and ive just had bad news at the doctors.

ive got chronic liver disease

got to have biopsies etc

so if anyone remarks that they think im making up my illness, please tell them id love to be, but its very real :mecry:

Oh bloody hell, Alicia, I'm so sorry your results were bad and what small minded g*t thinks you're making all this up? They should have been with us on a certain v scarey trip to Tesco's and then they'd know how poor your health is. Have some :GroupHug: :GroupHug: and :flowers: :flowers: