UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Spare A Thought

Laurel n Hardy

For my special little boy Archie, I have just picked him up from the vets after some blood work.

White cells almost non existent, liver failing and there is nothing they can do for him

Archie :wub: :wub: is just the sweetest little boy anyone could have, not a bad bone in his body and for a westie terrier thats saying a lot.

My vet reckons a few days to a couple of weeks at most, this has knocked me for six as spent most of last year not expecting Tessie westie to make it due to her cancer. Archie is so special to me, he was my first ever dog, Cliffy came to me by way of an ex partner, we got him together when he was a puppy and remained hers until she her landlord made him give him up or lose the flat, Tessie was an emergency foster who never left, Archie came to me specifically from Westie Rehoming so was my first owned dog, not to mention he is my soul dog too, the very special one amongst my pack.

It feels like my world is coming to an end all over again, Tessie may not make it through the year, she was diagnosed with cancer around the weekend of my birthday last year, My darling wife Lisa was in hospital on my birthday weekend and I lost her in the March, my father told me of his cancer on my birthday 8 years ago and I lost him back in 2006, oh and guess which weekend this one is :mecry:

Sorry to be the burden of such bad news but my heart is breaking in two

here are some pics of my special boy Archie

Archie at my dads waiting to be fed

Dogpics2007046.jpg

Archie in the snow (not sure if this will work)

th_Dogpics2007186.jpg

Picture052.jpg

His fave, snuggling down

Dogpics2007239.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic