UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey: Hope you have a great time Jayne.

Drive carefully Phebe :flowers:

Marge, the garden looks lovely. Hope your back is OK this morning, it must have taken hours. :unsure:

Michelle, sorry about the car. What a bummer. I hope they are not charging you for the extra time fishing about for the part that the mechanic dropped.

RMF: I am practising smiling, in advance of having my photo taken this morning. It's not coming easily to me. I'm a really cheery person inside, I'm just cursed with a miserable face :biggrin:

am currently playing email pingpong with the Oz Rail , its all very very very very very exciting

:biggrin: It is indeed.

Havent slept properly all week due to sore mouth :( Doing long hours in work as well so Im absolutely hanging this morning. Keep evicting Louie in the middle of the night into his own basket as Im tossing and turning all night and he gets in the way.

Have a fab time Jayne :flowers:

Hope your weekend is better :flowers:

:GroupHug: to those in need.

Made it to heathrow and now waiting in terminal 5!!

Have fun :flowers:

Hope you get better sleep tonight Alex :flowers:

I've had a nice warm shower and rubbed Voltarol on my aching muscles, so now it's time to get on with packing, last minute shopping, washing etc. I'm not going to rush around though, whatever doesn't get done will just have to wait.

Marge, the garden looks lovely. Hope your back is OK this morning, it must have taken hours. :unsure:

RMF: I am practising smiling, in advance of having my photo taken this morning. It's not coming easily to me. I'm a really cheery person inside, I'm just cursed with a miserable face :biggrin:

Thanks Jules :flowers: It did take hours and there were lots of things that held me up yesterday. Doesn't matter now, it's done and dusted :biggrin:

I know you're happy on the inside. Just think of your gorgeous new girly and Whuppity Jake, that will get you smiling on the outside too :wink:

have a great time all these holibob people xxxx

trudy wont stop scratching her ears, so ive just filled them with cream. shes not impressed, but not scratching lol

Visions of low fat squirty and a dog shaped like a cream horn :mellow:

I admire anyone with a tidy lovely garden. Here a cow would walk down it within minutes or a cat would be shoveling through the gravel wanting a pee

The garden looks fantastic, I'm very envious! Don't envy you the backache, though! :laugh:

I managed to drop a bird feeder onto the back of my hand earlier so I now have a huge bruise, which matches nicely the one on the back of the other hand where I smacked it into an open cupboard door. Good thing the weather is still chilly and I can wear gloves!

Daughter in law's mum's operation went well apparently, but even so I gather the prognosis for ovarian cancer isn't good, and my OH's brother phoned and said they've given him all the treatment they can for his pleural cancer and they are pretty sure it's a secondary, but can't find the primary. Since his mum and sister both died from cancer, it doesn't sound too hopeful. I think I'll stop moaning about my fibro, arthritis and dodgy knees and count my blessings.

oo im confused!

ive got sky tv, and want to go from virgin for my phone and broadband to sky. there are so many different options my brain wont compute. you get that free if you have that but pay if you have that. im not ringing an 08 number to find out. ill wait for lewis

Not had chance to read back so help yourself :hug: :yay: :yippee: :flowers: as needed

I got my first pay in nearly 3 years yesterday so today we went to town and had a lovely time spending it :grin:

I did get a yankee candle reed diffuser thingy in clinton cards and a new rug and lots of treats and toys for Benji and Charlie and a new game for hubby and a steam cleaner for the floors. Was most nice to be spending 'my money' for a change :grin:

I was all grown up and sensible too and set up a standing order so that some of my wages goes straight into the savings account before we can get used to having the extra cash each week :)

Note:

when carrying all the above through a packed shopping centre you may accidentally take out several people and one or two stupid dispays in the middle of the walkways :mask: