UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the cinema where we saw "Paul" - those guys are pure genius its every bit as good as Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz - at one point I had tears running down my face and had to shove a tissue in my mouth cos I started to cackle & snort :blush02: :laughingsmiley: thought hubby was going to fall out of his seat at one point he was doubled up laughing - cannot wait to see it again and spot all the bits I missed this time when creased up :laughingsmiley: GO SEE IT!!

:wavey:

Just had a lovely walk on the beach but :run4hills: there were a number of brains there that had been left behind *shudder* :run4hills:

Jellyfish2.jpg

Not sure if I will get to see Paul cos Danny is too young :err:. The others are going to see it this week but I think I will end up staying home with him. I love Shaun of the Dead :laugh: .

Thanks for fixing the board :flowers:

I admire anyone with a tidy lovely garden. Here a cow would walk down it within minutes or a cat would be shoveling through the gravel wanting a pee

:laugh:

Daughter in law's mum's operation went well apparently, but even so I gather the prognosis for ovarian cancer isn't good, and my OH's brother phoned and said they've given him all the treatment they can for his pleural cancer and they are pretty sure it's a secondary, but can't find the primary.

:GroupHug:

I got my first pay in nearly 3 years yesterday so today we went to town and had a lovely time spending it :grin:

Enjoy :flowers:

:ohmy: ' Julia's picture

I want to see "Paul" I enjoyed the other films too. :biggrin:

We had a good day too, treating the dogs to a walk round the Cotswold water park. Cherry has a new way to retrieve, she lets Jack go into the water and then "helps" him when he's on his way out. Too clever by half, that girl! :laugh:

cherryjackdummy.jpg

Amy, Misty westie is exactly the same. As soon as she sees the camera she strikes her *I never get fed and I'm beaten thrice daily* pose

It was a beautiful day here and Andy and myself had so much fun getting some outdoors jobs done. I love spending time with him like that and he's the bestest little helper :wub:

Just had a lovely walk on the beach but :run4hills: there were a number of brains there that had been left behind *shudder* :run4hills:

Jellyfish2.jpg

Blurgh :sick01:

Lesley - do you still have 1001 chickens or have they gone off to new homes yet? I'm just idly wondering how you would store eggs from that many birds, I'm finding it tough keeping up with 3.