UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very soggy out there. Hasn't stopped raining. No wind here now.

Hasn't stopped ours going out this morning. They can be funny about going out in the garden in it but will stay out for hours on proper walkies. There were loads of dogs out this morning.

Been to get my car back out of the garage. Part is on order so don't know when it will be fixed. £200 with a further £50 ish to follow. Hey ho.

Have just had some Ryvita and dairy lea.

When do you start your job Trudi?

:GroupHug: Nige

:GroupHug: Jazz

Edited by Jacobean

Wellll I miiight have just got myself a dress for Nicks wedding, if the dress looks as nice on as I hope it will then not only will I not have to diet for the next 6 months :laugh: :laugh: but I will have got an incredible bargain to boot :biggrin: even if when it comes I decide it's not quite what I want for the wedding but it looks nice on me I'll still have had a bargain I've had my eye on it ever since it was "new in" and it was £80 then it went down to £45 and today it's £24!!! :ohmy: moreover it's a style I know suits me and bestest of all it's in animal print which I love and ifffffffffffff it IS suitable for the wedding I've already got the hat :ohmy: the hat being last years bargain which I'd lusted after for my neices wedding but decided it was too expensive but which I came across in the sale reduced to £15 so I bought it cos I loved it and its been sat in a hat box unworn and unseen ever since.

Fingers crossed....

Still raining here and my driveway at the side of the house is flooded because the drain's backed up :( I don't know if it's a problem with our drain (five of us share a drain running across the front of the properties) or if it's the main drains, but it's already several inches deep and not going anywhere.

Four trees are down in our road so we have not been able to get out.

Billy our foster dog needed tablets so the vet had to bring them to the village and the men who are trying to clear the road delivered them to us. So I made a cup of tea for them and they gave Billy lots of attention. It’s nice to know we still have some kind-hearted people around.

One of our trees fell down in the back garden so we have been trying to clear this up also the felt cover has come off the shed and our arbour with roses on it has collapsed. Look like hubby going to be busy and I am getting some logs for the fire. :biggrin:

Thank goodness your dogs are safe, Suzeanna.

oonooo

dont talk about dresses! Ive got to get one for my sons wedding next feb. ive been told I cant wear jeans and trainers lol

other than my wedding dress, the last time I wore one, I was 4 :laugh:

How about a nice smart trouser suit? I was looking at one today when I spotted the dress - I'd already decided I was gonna buy the bargainous dress anyway even if I only wore it to work or even round the house at that price :laugh: but I'd rung my mum about the trouser suit and got told it was a "bit old for me" and SHE said what about that leopard print dress on the same page thats very YOU! :laugh: Now see if I'd rung about the dress she'd have said it wasn't suitable for the grooms mum :laugh: :laugh:

We're off to view the venue in the morning they are definately holding the wedding fayre there this time :rolleyes: so we'll finally get to see where it's all going to be happening.

night night all, been a strange day of very mixed emotions, Going to get Cliffy out for his last wee of the night then settle Archie on my bed :wub:

its my birthday in 36 minutes shhh all I want is Archie safe n sound for a little while longer

Happy Birthday Nige :flowers:

Enjoy snuggles with a little dog tonight.