UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

Afternoon :wavey:

We had a good day too, treating the dogs to a walk round the Cotswold water park. Cherry has a new way to retrieve, she lets Jack go into the water and then "helps" him when he's on his way out. Too clever by half, that girl! :laugh:

cherryjackdummy.jpg

Cherry laugh.gif Beau does that to Taffy, he won't go in deeper water, he just lies in wait and ambushed Taffy as he's getting out, and nicks it from his mouth laugh.gif

Why does my dog have to look so tragic!!!

184607_10150384809530507_902890506_16837559_5208170_n.jpg

Louie wub.gif and who is that scrumptious bundle next to him? wub.gif

RMF : Today I have walked the dogs, hoovered, dusted, cleaned the inside of the car out and finished off my book. What I should have been doing was studying for my exam a week on Tuesday rolleyes.gif

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosie is feeling a bit miserable today. She's been sick quite a bit since last night, so has had no breakfast. The gurgling from her tummy is deafening!

Hope Rosie has improved throughout the day :wub:

I knew lisie hasnt been herself for a while, but THE RETRIEVER JUST REFUSED TREATS!!!!!!!!

I hope Lisie is ok :wub:

Ive been dragged back from the M4 by RAC

Desperately trying to get to Surrey for these two pigs

Oh no :worried_anim:

Well done Billy and Louie! :partytime:

We're home now after a weekend in the Cotswolds, so one last picture for you. For some reason, Cherry didn't want to help Jack with this stick! :laugh:

b30df56e-1.jpg

Am totally zonked with cold. I need to go to bed but am coughing so much and oozing everywhere that I know sleep will be hard to find... Oh well, at least it's only a bug.

My Grandaughters have the same snots. Its not pleasant.The baby is so fluidy and phlegmy you could stick her on a window like a loach.The elder

Roxy loves chickens so despite being unwell I took her to meet the new ones. She got to five and stopped counting.she was giggling away at this sea of birds and then gleefully collected two eggs from under a chicken for tommorows breakfast, The joys of being 2 3/4s

Helloooo from NYC!!! Having an ace time!

Levis have the best jeans fitting ever over here. They measure you up and have lots of different cuts depending on your waist to hip ratio!!

Had an interesting landing in Newark- we were convinced the plane was going to roll over!

Fly home tomorrow night - got plenty of pics to post.

Hope everyone's ok :flowers:

Its not even 8am and already I am peed off - not a good start to the day - how the heck do you convince a Vicar who only sees good in everyone and who thinks he's doing someone a "good deed" that his "good deed" is making MY life hell!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg

Unbelievably fecking cross about an email I just read sent to the work account at 6am sender alledging he'd been working on something all night to get it done by MY deadline (I had the same ruddy deadline as I was doing the same project in tandem just in case - I finished mine at 10am yesterday ) presumably the sender thought a) it would garner sympathy and lots of ohhhh well done you for working soooo hards from the boss and others who the sender will no doubt bleat to about it...and b) contains some carefully worded statements of praise for me along the lines of I'm sure you with all your experience and talent wouldn't have had any of these problems that I did but which also contain accusations that I failed to send him vital info which meant that he couldn't do what he was supposed to do in the time frame it had to be done and a request for me to finish what he'd started but couldnt complete cos of this lack of info .... all very nice (not) and all very wrong since said "vital" info was sent to him on the 9th Feb and if he had the rest of the stuff then he had the "vital" info too as it was all in that same email! Moreover I know damned well that he timed the sending of his email so that the boss would see it this morning before I got to work and saw it and boss would have left for the week so I couldn't "defend" myself and point out that I had sent him the info which is precisley why I checked the work email right up to 1am before I went to bed and it was the very first thing I checked when I woke up this morning cos I knew he'd pull a stunt like this! Boss thinks I am a cynic and being unfair to this person... nope I'm a fecking realist who has met many of these types of backstabbing manipulators before and know what I'm dealing with arrrrrggggg

It's a terrible thing, not getting enough sleep Alex. Is it not getting any better?

It's better in that I slept more than 8 hours Saturday night and when I woke this morning, at least I managed to get back to sleep quickly :flowers: Will see what happens tonight cos it usually starts on a Monday and ends on Friday.

Helloooo from NYC!!! Having an ace time!

Levis have the best jeans fitting ever over here. They measure you up and have lots of different cuts depending on your waist to hip ratio!!

Had an interesting landing in Newark- we were convinced the plane was going to roll over!

Fly home tomorrow night - got plenty of pics to post.

Hope everyone's ok :flowers:

oooh jeans sound fab :jumpy: , plane sounds very unfab ohmy.gif

Morning :tired:

Woke up at 4, went back to sleep fairly easily and woke up again at 6.30.

Work on a wet miserable monday should be banned.

Alex do you have anything pressing on your mind ? you do seem to have a lot of disturbed sleep at the moment and it must make it so hard for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel