UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

There are some things that you never in your wildest imagination think you would ever end up doing ...and then one day you are sat in the pub enjoying a very nice lunch with a vicar in full uniform complete with dog collar and you think ..... fecking heck how did I end up here? :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not been on here for a while, well to post anyway. Had some really bad news at Christmas so have just been posting mundane drivel on FB and trying not to be miserable. Had a quick catch up on the threads so:

Mommybear, I am VERY jealous and don't mind saying so. Can you let me know which room is going to be mine please? :D

My daughter is sick with the flu bug thing at the moment and is coughing terribly! I have to 'try' and get docs appointment on a Monday morning :wacko: as I think she has a chest infection too. She really is not well bless her. Just me to get it now. SD had swine flu, OH had man flu last week, I think I am going to fumigate the house! :laugh:

Sorry you are having such ahard time. Sending lots of don't let the flue bug bite thoughts.:flowers:

Hope your bad news is something you can deal with without too much anguish.

With regards to "your room" JOIN THE QUEUE :laugh:

Aww Amy :GroupHug:

It wasn't an evil schnauzer was it? I always reckon Ted puts up a bit of a fight when he gets groomed as he is always really cross when I pick him up! Also he puts up a fight when I try and brush him!!

Edited cos I used the wrong code for the hug!

Edited by gooster

Ouch Amy :ohmy: hope it stops hurting soon.

I yam a bit excited as I think I have found the cot that I want for a good secondhand price in a place I can get to! Bit of a feat considering it was discontinued a while ago and doesn't come up for sale often and certainly not round here :rolleyes: I am going to see it Sunday so fingers crossed it is indeed the right one.

I should be down in the kitchen starting dinner but I yam tired and just want to doze on the sofa :dry:

Ouch Amy :ohmy: hope it stops hurting soon.

I yam a bit excited as I think I have found the cot that I want for a good secondhand price in a place I can get to! Bit of a feat considering it was discontinued a while ago and doesn't come up for sale often and certainly not round here :rolleyes: I am going to see it Sunday so fingers crossed it is indeed the right one.

I should be down in the kitchen starting dinner but I yam tired and just want to doze on the sofa :dry:

It was raining in Chingford Exxex where I started of this morning and it was still raining when I arrived home at 5pm. It rained the whole way home too.

Brilliant painting by niece.

Be very sure what is lurking under floorboards when putting poison down as if its not what you think and any poison gets dropped outside anything could eat it. Dont you have those green boxes outside the pub ? Id borrow one.

Hello to everyone else.Im too tired to catch up but I did read everyones news.

i got the tattoo done :biggrin: :biggrin: i have a before photo and a just after photo so it needs to settle down..... i love it, martin the tattooist tailored a design to meet my design needs.... his first one was practically a half sleeve :unsure: i drew the line and said no to that so he re- did a design and i am so much happier about things...wish i had found him first :angry: he was pleased to see me smile and after 2 hours he let me leave, i made his day as i could show what his new pup is likely to turn out like.

Make another if you have time, and sandwich them together with fruit/cream between them. Otherwise just break the dratted thing up and make an Eton mess.

It was all gooey and yukky underneath :( - I bought some meringue nests :laugh: :laugh:

Got bitten today whilst grooming. Well attempting to remove his collar. I very professionally burst into tears :rolleyes: Really hurt. Am now sulking as i hate not following things through.

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Andrea :GroupHug: You know where I am if you ever need to talk :flowers:

Glad it went well Griff :flowers: