UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ages ago, I washed lissies favourite huge cuddly that she takes everywhere with her, but, when I washed it, I didnt put it down for her. Ive been thinking somethings not right with her, couldnt put my finger on it, then yesterday, saw her cuddly on the side ....

shes taken it with her everywhere, sleeping on it like a life raft. think shes glad its back.

bad mummy

the new life forms might have washed up for you, coz the old life forms wont :laugh:

god im funny this time of the morning, need pills lol

That made me LOL!!

The old life form is working today - quite good as he's not worked for ages and we're going away for a long weekend with the family next weekend. (Scarily large wedding anniversary celebration) He will have some pocket money now. :laugh:

Afternoon. Lost all my connections thanks to Virgin last night grr.

Bucketing down here but like Alex not bothered cos means we're still mobile. Got to go and clean the car in a bit as the mirrors aren't clever.

Scoobs is doing a lot better on his meds and don't we all know it. As if we don't know he's around :laugh: Still can't put his tail up and don't think he will now so can't call him Pepe Le Pugh any more.

Victoria I would tell Mark.

Poor Lissie how could you :laugh:

Am just about to tackle my ironing pile. Yak...

i have been at it for hours :mecry: how the heck did i end up with so many clothes??? god knows where i will put it all when it's done (i normally just pull it out as i want it and then iron it), i despise ironing :angry:

i am very glad the Scoobs is feeling better :biggrin:

Spins4me.... chcoccy tastes better when it is pinched :laugh:

Lissie should think hesrself lucky... when my 2's cuddly toys get mucky i dash them in the bin :ohmy:

Have tried to clean the car. crap cleaner and pouring rain means I've given up as not getting anywhere. I have given the mirrors a good go though. They get really grimy in the countryside. I'm now going to have a shower then we're off for Sunday lunch in a pub. A whole couple of hours all to myself. Oh the decadence.

OH is knocking seven bells out of the fitted cupboards in the spare room. They're putting up a good fight (ironic in a house that is terribly built, the fitted cupboards are sturdier that some of the outside walls :rolleyes: ) but he will win in the end.

On Saturday two of his friends are coming up for the week and they will start building us a nice noo bedroom and spare bedroom, so OH has a rather looming deadline for stripping everything old out :unsure:

THis afternoon I am doing the pub which may or may not involve a league darts match depending on whether they can get out of town due to the floods :rolleyes: