UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Evening

Frrreezing out there. Had a lovely walk with Fergus.

Huge hugs Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Chap at work had a long term girlfriend and was talking about proposing to her soon. Everything was going great for him.

Alex for seem reason companies can't get a completely positive appraisal. I know where Martyn is they do exactly the same thing. Ridiculous. Start believing in yourself missus because you could run rings round them and you've shown it time and time again.

Lesley hope whoever belongs to the horses has turned up.

Abby very exciting. :flowers: When are you due?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Nothing too exciting to report here - except I'm here and not filling in the form I need to take to the Doctors in just over an hour so that I can complete my Government Health Check (or whatever the latest iniative is). I'm expecting to be told I'm overweight and have an increased risk of diabetes 'cause it's in the family.

Gooster you made me laugh.

Trawlln Farm - 8 horses and no-one's spotted the lack of them ....... :ohmy:

:GroupHug: for lots of folks who seem to need them

Speaking of horses, receptionist has just told me that Sky are showing a clip of a horse trying to get on a roof in the Aussie floods, she said it was horrible. I haven't even seen it and it's upset me :( I always think of the animals when anything like this happens, whether it be flood, war or fire :(

I have seen the clip the horses , they did also show a number of people in a boat trying to lasso horse that were swimming in the water

I think all the rescue workers are very brave indeed , one of Dogstars Aussie supporters has told me the Queensland RSPCA are working with all the aid agencies to help the animals

Sam x

:wavey: hello folks, hope those who need hugs are getting plenty of them :GroupHug:

ShoutyMcShout alias Bronte is rather peeing me off today. She is scared to come into the office upstairs as once several weeks ago she was viciously attacked by a ball of fluff (as in she saw it and it moved when she breathed on it). So instead she stands in the hall and barks very loudly because everyone else is in the scary room :glare:

Thanks Sam :flowers:

Do i spoil things now by letting on the guys in this late 60's/early 70's :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Take it where you can get it :laugh:

:laugh: at Bronte. Those balls of fluff are very vishus.

Glad the Trallwm horses are home safe and :angry: to feckwit who let them out.

Edited by merledogs

Trallwm horses now reclaimed and safe. Owner had left them with an idiot to look after who claimed he'd seen them, even though they were at Trallwm when he claimed he last looked.....

The owner who lives miles away left them at grass livery with a bloke whose only interest was the money they brought in. They broke out through inadequate fencing. He claimed that he checked them last night but of course they were logged by the police as at mine early yesterday morning.As they would have been loose on the main road and mountain for two days the owner was very happy that we had them and very angry with the lying livery place.