UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Phebe Owl - don't worry about it, I did snigger when I heard the message you left, which consisted of music and tippy typing on the keyboard :laugh:

Dilemma can be forgotten now. It was a job and it's already gone before the agency sent any cvs across. It was exactly what I've been looking for. Hey ho.

That's a shame :GroupHug:

Morning :wavey:

Not sure I fancy a trip to a farm where the animals get sofa rights - there is no space on the sofa here when Benji stretches out so sharing with a goat wot has hard feet is a scary thought :lol:

Mind you not that they'd want to share with me :lol:

had to get up early so that I could call my mother and wake her up - quite why she couldn't set her alarm and wake herself up i don't know but she is awake so can't moan to me if she doesn't get where she is going on time :wacko:

:wacko: at sharing sofa with a goat....aren't they more likely to eat the sofa???

Next bit isn't particularly joyful or mundane, but my resolution for 2011 is to try and be more honest about how I am feeling with people and not hide away so much.

So, I've had something of a long term struggle with depression and its been worse this year than for a long time. Unfortunately I'm going through a very bad patch just at the moment.

I'm seeing my GP regularly as well as a counsellor and have just been given a change in medication with the hope we should see results in a week or so, if not then my GP wants to refer me on.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, just please don't be offended if I'm quiet or take a while to reply to things :)

Mog :hug: not a sympathetic hug but an understanding one

I have dire-rear, this is not a good thing to have when you fall over if you move too fast :rolleyes:

I have imodium somewhere in the medicine cupboard problem is my hands are too cold to read the labels this morning so I am contemplating taking 2 of everything in there to make sure the imodium gets into my system asap - nothing too major in the cupboard mainly cold killers and paracetamol so not likely to do myself any damage am I :unsure:

Trudi...if your cold killers have paracetamol in them, and then you take paracetamol tablets too, you could easily overdose! It would be safer to just move things you need into the loo until your dire rear is gone :rolleyes:

Hadn't realised you had a septic tank Owl..when we lived in a very old isolated cottage in Sussex we had one, and it was a ruddy nightmare! Still an improvement on the cesspit that preceded it, and into which my mother's pekes fell with boring regularity :laugh:

when shall we book barbara? sounds great

and you will be famous on tv lesley and deb xxx

hugs mog, we are here for you xxxx

falling into the seeepit, eewwwwwwww

Dibs already is famous from Dog Borstal and various behaviour documentaries. She is like the Doug MClure of bad dogs they have on the Simpsons.

I have no interest in being well known. Its bad enough when people assume they have personal rights to be rude because I have a sanctuary/website/FB/Phone. I would rather just have a huge cheque to build everything for the animals and a huge pile of hay that never went away. Having said that I had to focus my battered brain on working with human and animals so it was good for me and I enjoyed it.

Anyone wanting to visit is best waiting untill its dry and we have a few less tiny ponies in the yard. Im sure there are people on here who will spread stories about Turkeys stealing food off the table and bulls that come into the house but they make it up just to pretend they have been here. I do have photos of mucky hen falling ass over left breast though.

Purple Mog you are not alone. Life is a battering ram.

Phebe Owl - don't worry about it, I did snigger when I heard the message you left, which consisted of music and tippy typing on the keyboard :laugh:

It could have been much worse..i did an a*se call to my sister once at 6am. She had to put up with me wailing/singing along to the radio whilst driving to the stables :ohmy: :blush02: :blush02: