UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening

Very busy day at work. Still had a sleepless night though as did loads of people in work. Was surprised when I got up and looked out the window as we had snow.Thankfully it got warmer as the day progressed so it's gone. I knew it would be freezing in our office as it's been shut since Xmas Eve and can be chilly at the best of times. So I rebelled and wore a big sweatshirt.

I have a dilemma. What to do. What to do.

Glad Nige is ok.

Edited by Jacobean

got the gifts i created for people back last night... i am quite pleased especially as i am not very creative :rolleyes: my mum thinks they are great (but she would say that wouldn't she :laugh: )

vets tonight with diez.... first trip of the new year, i just hope it isn't beginning the same as last year :unsure: i will have to check with him that it is o.k to switch laneys food (he better say yes!)

for those with Dilemas i hope you sort them out and everything is o.k :flowers:

Snow - could the Christmas decorations across the top of the forum go now please? :flowers:

If you mean the Christmas skin all you need do is switch back to the Blue one, I've also changed the main forum logo back to it's usual non-Christmas state :flowers:

If you mean the Christmas skin all you need do is switch back to the Blue one, I've also changed the main forum logo back to it's usual non-Christmas state :flowers:

Thank you! I had already turned the Christmas skin off, it was seeing the christmas tree etc with the logo at the top which felt a bit wierd now that it's new year!

That painted such a rosy picture until you got to the septic tank :laugh:

Believe me, the arrival of the tanker caused great rejoicing at the owlery. If I could have laid on bunting, a brass band and maybe cheerleaders to welcome it I would have done. When fings go wrong with a non-mains drainage system, and then before they can be sorted we get the coldest December for a century with everything frozen solid, and then everything thaws and we get the winter Bank Holidays ... nuff said. Just don't try to imagine it, please.

Have just been looking at my call log on mobile and see I must have forgotten to lock keyboard and then sat on it. It made calls to people at top of address list. Sorry Alex Merle :unsure:

Believe me, the arrival of the tanker caused great rejoicing at the owlery. If I could have laid on bunting, a brass band and maybe cheerleaders to welcome it I would have done. When fings go wrong with a non-mains drainage system, and then before they can be sorted we get the coldest December for a century with everything frozen solid, and then everything thaws and we get the winter Bank Holidays ... nuff said. Just don't try to imagine it, please.

hoorah for the arrival at the tanker :jumpy:

we had problems last year at the dogstar house with our drainage so I really feel your pain flowers.gif

hoorah for the arrival at the tanker :jumpy:

we had problems last year at the dogstar house with our drainage so I really feel your pain flowers.gif

so excited about the arrival of owls tanker I posted twice ! laugh.gif

Why is it that after telling myself for 18 months that I really don't want another labrador, that I've fallen for a picture of a lab needing a home? :unsure: Common sense has obviously deserted me but if I dither long enough someone else will offer her a home!