UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing Barb :laugh: Hope whoever it is, is ok.

Have just come back from walking the hounds. The world and his wife decided they would take theirs out too. So we walked to the village instead of one of our usual haunts. Bracken came across one of those evil monsters that will come and get him, a pram, so I did what I do with Scoobs and kept giving him treats until it had passed on and he was fine. Good little trick that.

Have spent the rest of the day doing Oldies stuff and having a good clean up. Predict the next 3 days will be much the same. Going to have a shower in a min and then start studying.

glad you found the sick :mellow:

ive got the dog food, first time ive driven in over a week.

lissie walked into the garden, turned round, walked in, weed on her bed, walked back to the garden still weeing and stood there. mmm, think shes 'gone' a bit more :(

Been down the flat clearing out some. We have loads of bags classed as charity, recycle & rubbish. The large items I have put on freecycle and am pleasantly surprised as some of them items I didnt think would get any interest at all. Ive asked them all to come collect tomorrow afternoon so that should be fun.

Morning :)

Got to go back to work tomorrow which I'm dreading!! As much as I love my job most of the time, have enjoyed having this time off!!

Me and mum had strong words last night about my brother's GF. I have told mum I will remain polite and civil to her so long as his GF does the same. However if she insults me or anything to do with me again I will retaliate. Mum told me that wasn't good enough, at which point I told her I'm not going to take any crap from a stupid 20 year old, and if she makes any more snipey comments she'll deserve what she gets. Apparantly brother's GF was upset I called her a cow, so I told her there are plenty of worse things I could have called her.

Grrr can't wait to go home!!

:GroupHug: Gooster. I think you are right, for what it's worth.

OH is feeling better :) He took the doglets out this morning, I stayed at home (bloody sciatica again), met a lady walking her dog and she complimented him on having smiley faced dogs. :biggrin:

A few minutes later along came another dog walker, she also remarked "I always think your dogs look happy". Isn't that nice!

I got happy, smiley dogs. :wub: Made my day. :)