UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Kittycat...my mother had something similar, and two of her toes on one foot dropped off, and one on the other, plus the end of two of her fingers. It was rather :ohmy: but we managed to joke about it, and although she had to have a brace on her worse leg, she could walk ok, and even continued to do her knitting. Hope your mum will be ok :GroupHug:

Kittycat...my mother had something similar, and two of her toes on one foot dropped off, and one on the other, plus the end of two of her fingers. It was rather :ohmy: but we managed to joke about it, and although she had to have a brace on her worse leg, she could walk ok, and even continued to do her knitting. Hope your mum will be ok :GroupHug:

I think it does have a very big :ohmy: response. That is amazing that you Mother could still do all those things :flowers:

I don't think it will effect my Mother as her mobility is very poor anyway it was just how casual the doctor was about it. I had to ask him to repeat himself because in my mind appendages just don't "fall off" :wacko:

Edited by kittycat

Happy Birthday Spud :flowers:

I can't believe how good the dogs have been today - walked them at 7.30, then left them downstairs while I worked upstairs.  Not a peep out of them until I went down at 1 to take them for a walk.  Fed them lunch, and they've been sleeping ever since.  Not a huge surprise for the oldies, but I thought Logan would be rowdier.  

Amy I'm very sorry about your Grandpa :GroupHug:

Marge, best of luck for getting through tomorrow morning and then looking forward to plenty of rest over the Christmas break :flowers: And I'm sorry to hear about your colleague, you might not have been close but the shock waves from something like that echo outwards :GroupHug:

I can't believe the news about Cher's Pixi, how awful :mecry: