UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Jazz sorry to hear about Nesty and also sorry to hear about your Mum :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:angry: :angry: for people who scratch other peoples cars.... since my dad started driving and parking in the works yard his BMW looks like a wreck (i used to take such care of that car.... now i don't bother!)

Jane sorry to hear Spud has ripped his stitches out..... but love the image of him i have in my head of him in his hoody :wub:

the horrible meter reader came back last night...she spoke to my dad, she was rude to him too :ohmy: she got a few choice words and we are reporting her to her company and suggesting a customer care course to improve her attitude :laugh: i thought the meter had to be viewed every year... it is every 2 so she had no right to demand she see the meter :angry:

Edited by griff

I had to make a very hard decision yesterday with the help and advice of the rescue.

I had nesty put down. her aggression was getting worse. she was attacking anyone and everything around. could have been a brain tumour.

Im in pieces over it and am too upset to discuss it, but thought id let you know

also, mother has cancer all over

ive been crying since yesterday, cant cope with much more. ive lost 3 dogs this year and now could lose mother

I'm so so sorry Jazz, a horrible time for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RIP Nesty Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Spud now has some staples, he's also to keep his hoodie on, he did get lots of compliments from Angus the vet on his fashion sense though biggrin.gif.

We also got the results back for his lumps, 2 of them were grade 1 mast cell, and 1 was a nothing lump. It does mean though that he'll have to get the lump the vet missed off in a few weeks angry.gif. She missed the lump I'd pointed out ( they are teeny) and found one I'd missed and took that off instead wacko.gif.

oh jane i am sorry to hear spud has more mast cells :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: when you need to take him back in, do what i do, get a big permanent marker (i have to use red but beings as spud is nice and light use black) and draw round the lumps :biggrin: they shave the area of anyway.

Spud now has some staples, he's also to keep his hoodie on, he did get lots of compliments from Angus the vet on his fashion sense though biggrin.gif.

We also got the results back for his lumps, 2 of them were grade 1 mast cell, and 1 was a nothing lump. It does mean though that he'll have to get the lump the vet missed off in a few weeks angry.gif. She missed the lump I'd pointed out ( they are teeny) and found one I'd missed and took that off instead wacko.gif.

:GroupHug: For poorly Spud and his lumpy bits.

I've been doing studying with a nap in between.

RMF : The dogs (and cats) have all been fed their Arden Grange kibble soaked in a 'soup' of naturediet and hot water. They wolfed it down :wub:

Edited by merledogs

I've been doing studying with a nap in between.

I've been catching up on Whitechapel and Downton Abby with a nap in between laugh.gif. Both were very good, especially Downton, although I am a tad concerned the appearance of Mr Timmins from Larkrise as a butler at Downton means that either , a ) Mr Timmins has kicked the bucket, or b ) there's to be no more Larkrise mecry.gif, still, nice to see Mr Timmins has gone up in the world laugh.gif.

I had to make a very hard decision yesterday with the help and advice of the rescue.

I had nesty put down. her aggression was getting worse. she was attacking anyone and everything around. could have been a brain tumour.

Im in pieces over it and am too upset to discuss it, but thought id let you know

also, mother has cancer all over

ive been crying since yesterday, cant cope with much more. ive lost 3 dogs this year and now could lose mother

Jazz you did the best thing for Nesty. She would have been frightened and confused and then she would be in pain. As hard as it is what you did was a great kindness.

Your mum sounds like a great strong charactor who is in control of her destiny.

Sometimes you are not responsible for the whole world. So for today just take care of yourself.