UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

House Move 1St Oct

owl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Trying not to panic. How can one owl have so much junk? :unsure: Getting there with help of friends. Wispa and Polly go to stay with Mike and Stevie from tomorrow morning, best thing as there will be friends and also freecyclers trundling in and out all day doing various things. Weather forecast bad here as well as at destination. Probably the van (with 2 men) will arrive before I do as I have to wait for the lettings agent, but doesn't matter as my sister will be there in charge of unloading. If I end up feeling too shattered to drive, will stay with a friend and go up on Sat morn.

Thanks to Lesley Trallwm, Fionna, Sue, Penny, Jan & Eddie, and with Mike babysitting the dogs, we are pretty well done and the owlery should be on the way to England tomorrow but without the inhabitants. Wispa, Polly, the snails and I will be staying with friend Sue tomorrow night. When all of them told me I should take a day to chill and not try to drive 240 miles tomorrow, I thought I should listen.

Phone and internet go off first thing tomorrow, so will be offline until Sat night at the earliest.

Thank you for all your good wishes :flowers: