UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Alicia, thats one fab ikkle dog

My dad is very poorly, more poorly that i want to accept, he has been ill for months, they kept saying its gallstones... its a mass, on his spine, he is currently bedbound :mecry: , tomorrow he has a ct scan to look for other unwanted bits, then hopefully op thursday, gutted :mecry:, i cant mention anything on facebook as half my family are idiots and have friends on mine, they would almost find pleasure in it, please please let dad be ok and this be something easy to fix :mecry:

Edited by louisebt

My mind is very full of paper plates and raffle prizes and rubbish removal and cakes and all other things connected with behind the scenes organising for the Wiccaweys Show. I am living in a List Zone! Which probably means you are well rid of me for the next week! Although I may be lurking.

Welcome back HLGS.

Congratulations Rumpole.

Lovely picture Alicia.

I've forgotten everything else! :unsure: Sorry folks.

Alicia, thats one fab ikkle dog

My dad is very poorly, more poorly that i want to accept, he has been ill for months, they kept saying its gallstones... its a mass, on his spine, he is currently bedbound :mecry: , tomorrow he has a ct scan to look for other unwanted bits, then hopefully op thursday, gutted :mecry:, i cant mention anything on facebook as half my family are idiots and have friends on mine, they would almost find pleasure in it, please please let dad be ok and this be something easy to fix :mecry:

:GroupHug: sorry to hear about your dad, sending good thoughts :GroupHug:

Van did not start this morning so I'm working from home today (Tuesdays is normally my day in the office). Need to sort the van out as I'm up at college this weekend for a seminar and I need to sleep in it on Sat night. I'm thinking of taking Khanu with me to keep me warm and so I don't' get mugged whilst sleeping at the side of the road.....

Will be repeating the whole sleeping in the van adventure at college at the end of the sept too, as I've got college all weekend, and OH is away with cadets so all the dogs need to come up to Yorkshire with me - not looking forward to that much.

Out walking and picking blackberries yesterday and in the evening we went to the beach so Duke could try out being offlead (I can't let him off in the garden yet cos of the cats, but this beach has HUGE cliffs with a 10 ft gate on the only exit so I reckoned it was pretty safe.) Duke ran in the sea and had a lovely play with a chocolate labrador and a dalmatian. Then we all went to a pub. biggrin.gif

Today all hounds are fast asleep and strangely not bothering for their morning walk, which they have not had yet. unsure.giflaugh.gif

oh louise, my thoughts are with you and your parents :GroupHug:

awww thank you for your comments. this is only the 2nd oldie ive had,and yes they are so special. the last one was nearly blind and deaf, broken jaw,teeth falling out while he was here, and such a character

right, got to go shopping, ta taaaa