UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

:biggrin:

I thought maybe it was time I actually looking up what a weekend of growling was about (it's taken me 24 hours to pluck up the courage). Apparently (if it works) this is it -

Growling

Perhaps Debbie could help me serve the dinners. :unsure:

Don't think so, I'd be doing the growling and they'd evict me

Mrs B Twinkle says hi to Bluebell :D

Anyone joining this conversation now could be thinking we have moved on to frilly knickers. :laugh:

RMQ Why is it when you are on a 50 mph road twonks slam their brakes on to go through speed cameras at 30 :wacko:

Because they ARE twonks, and have absolutely no idea whatsoever of what the legal speed limit is on any particular road they are on. We have a dual carriageway by us (70 mph) and so many people slam their brakes on to reduce from 80 or 70 to 50, while I sail past them at 70. :rolleyes: I have rather strong views and opinions that think that folks who slam their brakes on before speed cameras should be 'done' anyway - and if they don't know the speed limit for that road, well, let Mrs B be responsible for meting out punishment. :laugh:

They should be made to test cabbage, melon, coffee and bisto cake with lime buttercream icing at the very least :laugh:

Soo tired now, NN :flowers:

:sick01:

How about pilchard and strawberry cheesecake?

Woke up at 1.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Had porridge at 5 so no longer hungry but feel yukk.

Urg. Woken by yodelling giant lurcher at 7am. On a Saturday! Mollydog was not happy.

They've all had their breakfast and gone back to sleep, but I'm awake now! rolleyes.gif

Photos of giant yodelling lurcher will follow when I have walked them, cos at the moment I just have a couple of ones showing how he absolutely fills my largest crate which I had previously considered to be a decent size... unsure.gif

:sick01:

How about pilchard and strawberry cheesecake?

Woke up at 1.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Had porridge at 5 so no longer hungry but feel yukk.

Toffee and liver profiteroles :laugh:

I do hope you're not going down with a bug :flowers:

Muchos chores to do this weekend. I try not to put the washer on until I have a full load but suddenly all the baskets have filled up to overflowing :blush: also need to put an extension on the chook run and do some machete chopping jungle exploration gardening, piggie and bun pedicure session and shopping. Might even give Twinkle a bath.

Feel like a nap coming on :laugh:

Spins I know nothing about the finer points of FB. Friends can look at your profile and what's on view to the public depends on your privacy settings.