UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

I am 'ot :cool:

I started off painting some log edging for the front lawn, then (as I had the fence paint out) I started on the fence and painted two fence panels. It's roasting out there though and my back is giving me grief, so I will leave the other panels for another day. The ones I did were the worst ones as they are the only ones which have full sun all day, so were more 'bare'.

Am resting now before I decide what to do next, should I have a nap or should I get on with clearing out some stuff in the front room? Decisions, decisions ...

Morning all :wavey:

can you try and get some "you time" ? this week , thats a lot for one person to deal with let alone in a week flowers.gif

Nope fraid not ive just been and done another three assessments and will be report writing all week :rolleyes:

Fab news about your real holiday it made me laugh because most people go abroad these days and you are escaping from abroad to cornwall :laugh:

Currently. Horse. Dead. Flogging. On another Forum.

Jazz, hope you are OK ....... ?

Work is out of control. As there's only me in the office this just makes it worse. This is called lunch.

Hot? Who has sun? It's very so-so here.

Erm.

Trallwn Farm. Great idea on the cake front. Will definitely try something out on you later.

Sold three actual pieces of chocolate and chilli cake - it needs 1.5 to 2 chillis rather than 1, it has been decided!

Enjoy your holiday in Cornwall Sam (and Mark? :unsure: ) I have mixed memories of Cornwall involving spending two weeks driving too and from Redruth trying to get our campervan fridge fixed. You can safely say that we 'did' all the sights of Redruth - and wouldn't recommend either the industrial estates or the supermarket car parks. We loved the Lizard though.

Tea. I need tea. May need something to go with it.

Well done Khanu :flowers:

RMF : I have dug in the log edging. It's harder work than I thought it was going to be, but at least that bit's done.

The sun has gone in now, so it's thankfully a bit cooler.

I have Kinky-cat sleeping on my bed upstairs - next door but one neighbour brought her round cos he says she isn't herself. She seems okay to me, we've just had a cuddle on the bed and she purred her ickle paws off. I hardly see her nowadays cos she doesn't come home willingly at all. I took some pics so will post one later.

Nope fraid not ive just been and done another three assessments and will be report writing all week :rolleyes:

Auntie Squirrel says you must find some " Rumpole Time"

Fab news about your real holiday it made me laugh because most people go abroad these days and you are escaping from abroad to cornwall :laugh:

Mark pointed out we have not had a holiday holiday since 2006 laugh.gif I am so looking forward to it :jumpy:

Sold three actual pieces of chocolate and chilli cake - it needs 1.5 to 2 chillis rather than 1, it has been decided!

wow and thank you :jumpy:

Enjoy your holiday in Cornwall Sam (and Mark? :unsure: ) I have mixed memories of Cornwall involving spending two weeks driving too and from Redruth trying to get our campervan fridge fixed. You can safely say that we 'did' all the sights of Redruth - and wouldn't recommend either the industrial estates or the supermarket car parks. We loved the Lizard though.

Mark is coming down for the last few days biggrin.gif

Woooohoooo!!! :pinkie:

Just got results back for my last essay for college - 78% baby! I can't believe it, I'm so happy...... :biggrin:

Well done you flowers.gif

Kinky Cat is :wub:

Ms Rumpole, please make a bit of time for yourself this week :flowers:

I am amusing myself by composing an email that starts 'Dear Ms client, cease your practice of messing me about for the last six months, and kindly go and boil your head instead .....' :angry:

I am a sad sad sad basket case :laugh: ever since Joe Flanigan showed up on twitter (especially since he's currently in Ireland and thus on UK time) I have sent more flipping tweets in the past week than i have in the past year and now I am sending the poor sod 140 character poems :blush02: ffs last time I did something like that I was 12!

I am a sad sad sad basket case :laugh: ever since Joe Flanigan showed up on twitter (especially since he's currently in Ireland and thus on UK time) I have sent more flipping tweets in the past week than i have in the past year and now I am sending the poor sod 140 character poems :blush02: ffs last time I did something like that I was 12!

the important question is "is he answering" ?

TBH Sam I have no idea if he's answered me as I'm so flipping embarrassed at sending him a poem I haven't gone back to see :blush02: :laugh: but yes he has been answering his tweets (not mine so far though LOL) he has spent almost the whole day today in between shooting scenes for the movie he's in answering fans questions - he did the same last week but only for an hour or so, today he promised to answer as many as he could and has been doing so since about 10am.