UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Good grief we're not that far from you Alex and it's dry and dull here. Bit chilly indoors. I'm going to cut the grass in a minute as it's humungous after all the rain.

The sun's disappeared now and it's gone grey again, but still warm enough for me to sit here in a vest.

RMF : I am off to have my afternoon nap :tired: Don't know what I'll do when I'm back at work and have to stay awake all day.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mothers friend took her shopping to asda, as shes got a wheelchair. she was chatting about it as if she had been taken out for the day, not just to get her shopping, though she hasnt been for months aawwww

nesty was wanting me to straighten out her bed, as I didnt, she has rolled it into a ball, and been pushing it all round the room lol

has anyone for a sony 902 mobile? ive been offered one, as new for £40, it looks nice, but needs a vodaphone sim so the big message comes off the front and I can see what it does. anyone got a spare please? I can send it straight back. what do you think of the phone?

I had IBS when I was married so plenty of stress, but not like that since. Im to have 'the camera' :ohmy: to find out whats happening. im on ribena, not enjoying coffee, must be ill lol

run4hills.gifI'll need to get " the camera" sometime this year, they botched my last one, one of the gastro nurses did it and made a right arse of it, the hospital wanted me to have another but I refused, that was 2 years ago, I don't think I can avoid it for much longer rolleyes.gif.

hope it goes well Jazz, tbh, the worst bit for me is the Picolax you have to drink before hand, makes me very sick.

Wondering if Kelly's (Griff) ok, I haven't heard from her and I don't think she's been on here either worried_anim.gif

It's my friends hen night in two weeks and we are going to a 50's/rockabilly club and have been trying to use that as the continued theme for the night. Me and my friend are bridesmaids so we have been arranging it all behind her back to make it extra special and have decided to decorate her flat with all things kitsch so that we can have some drinks and play games before we head off. Ria, the bride to be, loves the pin-up pictures by Gil Elvgren, so I have been playing around with photoshop all day and came up with this....

riapinup.jpg

I am going to do a few more and then put them up round the flat and have them made into key rings for everyone. It's only meant to be a bit of fun, but I'm not sure if it looks naff. I need peoples opinions please! flowers.gif

Going to start my assignment tonight.

Can't tell you how good it feels to have six weeks off studying. Hopefully this time next year I'll be finished for good. Unless I decide to do a Masters (but it costs three grand and I doubt my boss would pay for it).

Hello, have been at the Ferring Country Centre Open Day. The weather was hot, the displays went well but........

I didn't sell many cards, I fell over twice and banged my knee and leg and finally.....................

:mad: some nasty lowdown thieving scumbag stole my purse!!!!!!! I did get the purse back (thankfully with cards), the same thieving sh*t chucked it down a toilet bowl!!!! I lost 50 quid :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mecry:

Hello, have been at the Ferring Country Centre Open Day. The weather was hot, the displays went well but........

I didn't sell many cards, I fell over twice and banged my knee and leg and finally.....................

:mad: some nasty lowdown thieving scumbag stole my purse!!!!!!! I did get the purse back (thankfully with cards), the same thieving sh*t chucked it down a toilet bowl!!!! I lost 50 quid :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mecry:

Oh no! What a rotten day and a horrible thing to happen. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: