UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Alicia, she's gorgeous and I hope you have many happy years together :wub:

And I hope you are ignoring the 'friends' and not letting their sour comments spoil your excitement at her coming home to you :flowers:

I'm sure Shadow wouldn't have wanted a perfectly good home go to waste for want of what other people thought.

We will need loads of pics mind, loving those sprouty ears. Hers, not yours, obviously laugh: Not that yours are sprouty, I'm sure. Oh heck, gets coat.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suki the Chinese hammy has gone over the Bridge :mecry: She had been a bit quiet for a day or two and eaten less than usual, so I went to get her a tiny piece of cucumber which she loves. By the time I got back with it she had gone. I don't know how old she is, certainly well over 2, maybe 3. She was very sweet. Scurry free, Suki :wub:

run free suki xxxx

6.30,freddie is dancing in the bedroom, that didnt get me up so he started singing. that only got abuse, so he came down to wake up the big guns, so lissie was tap dancing and singing, banging her tail on the radiator in time with the music, so im up.

threw open the door for freddie who must be busting

nnaaaaaa dont want to go out thereeeeeeee

so I gave him a rack of ribs for breakfast

nnaaaa dont want thoosseeeeeeee

give me strength!

Sleep tight Suki :wub:

Tess is in pain somewhere around her neck/shoulders. She's been yelping and crying this morning (she fell over in the car, cried with the pain and then pooed herself, which upset her even more :( )so we are away to the vets as soon as they open.

I hope tess is ok xx

well let the sht hit the fan!

on the site where I was had a go at in person, someone has put up a thread 'how soon to get another dog?' so ive put why im getting another dog and how upset I am that people have slated me for it. Ive already been supported. Wonder how long it is before I get a call ......

the mood im in, im ready!

Tell them to shut the feck up, Alicia. Nasty bunch. You look after your dogs really well. You're giving a home to a rescue dog - what more do they want?

Your new little one looks a sweetie :wub: - can't wait to meet her.

I would tell them to feck off - loudly, and when they open their

mouths again, tell them to feck off - loudly, and so on until they shut up.

Hope all goes well with maisie :wub:

Sorry about Suki :GroupHug:

Hope Tess is ok :wub:

to all those with noisy outdoor neighbours (of which I have one)

I find my petrol strimmer spoils their fun, and for the ultimate

I can always have a nice big bonfire with the green strimmings :laugh:

:GroupHug: to all that need them right now

RMF, my feisty little man Cliffy is back on form, not only is he bossing

everyone around, but he kicks me if I stop stroking him when we snuggle :biggrin:

RIP suki :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all poorly dogs

Jazz.... don't let what other people think bother you, you know your dogs needs best and if freddie needs a bit of company you are doing exactly the right thing :flowers: as for them calling you a bad owner..... just smile at their ignorance :biggrin

today is not a good day... i spent 45 minutes waiting on a taxi... in turn we were late :rolleyes: i ran into a b*tch i could have done without seeing today of all days and then i stood in dog poo because some lazy owner couldn't be bothered to clean up in the car park :angry: i also have a really bad feeling and i suspect the day is going to end badly

Tess is in pain somewhere around her neck/shoulders. She's been yelping and crying this morning (she fell over in the car, cried with the pain and then pooed herself, which upset her even more )so we are away to the vets as soon as they open.

Hope she's alright Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

well let the sht hit the fan!

on the site where I was had a go at in person, someone has put up a thread 'how soon to get another dog?' so ive put why im getting another dog and how upset I am that people have slated me for it. Ive already been supported. Wonder how long it is before I get a call ......

the mood im in, im ready!

Never fails to amaze me how people try to force their personnel feelings on others, if you feel ready for another dog then you are, it's as simple as that, my friend got another dog 2 weeks after her beloved GSD Sophie died, it certainly didn't mean she didn't love Sophie, she can still have a little blub over Soph and she died 11 years ago !, but getting another dog was the right thing for her, it helped her drag herself out of her misery flowers.gif

Hope you have a long and happy time with Maisie, she looks adorable Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Will be thinking of Kelly and Diez today, you've got my number, phone if you need to

Daisy's muzzle training is going well, it's amazing what a dod of butter can achieve laugh.gif

Lola Chook is back with her homies this morning, I knew she was better when she started to struggle when I gave her her med's