UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Thanks Celeste better hadn't buy any yet then. :flowers:

They'll stay fresh if you wrap them in cling film or put in an airtight container.

Glen-2.jpg

I loves my boy! Hot day but it was a club show today, we kept cool between runs :cool: :wub: :biggrin:

Handsome chappie wub.gif well done flowers.gif

ive just offered to take in a 6 wek old staffy. Why did I do that? lol

Cos' they are cute and kissy, and have little fat waddly bumby's that you just want to bite wub.gif

I am deeply upset. Nico has eaten one of my Roland Cartier shoes. :mecry:

sad.gif Oh dear sad.gif

Ben is lying in the kitchen watching the oven, his supper is cooking rolleyes.gif

Morning :tired:

Back to work today, have just waded through zillions of emails (actually wasn't as bad as I thought). Am not back in the office until Wednesday though cos today I'm on a training course and tomorrow I have to drive to Brizzle for a meeting.

Spins, thanks for the RSPB link. Little thrush took off last night and was last seen in the trees, looking very pleased with himself :biggrin:

Jazz, I hope your mum is feeling more positive this morning. It must be very hard :GroupHug:

Its soooo hot already :cool:

Yesterday afternoon i found a hedgehog out wandering in the heat, he/she looked fine but i got it a bowl of water and some food and biscuit. I love watching them eat and this one was hungry and thirsty. I normally leave shallow dishes of water in the fields in the summer for them but its so long since we had proper rain i've now put several bowls out.

Its soooo hot already :cool:

Yesterday afternoon i found a hedgehog out wandering in the heat, he/she looked fine but i got it a bowl of water and some food and biscuit. I love watching them eat and this one was hungry and thirsty. I normally leave shallow dishes of water in the fields in the summer for them but its so long since we had proper rain i've now put several bowls out.

If you see a hedgehog out during the day there's something very wrong with it, if you happen to see it again in the daytime it will need help flowers.gif St Tiggywinkles

If you see a hedgehog out during the day there's something very wrong with it, if you happen to see it again in the daytime it will need help flowers.gif St Tiggywinkles

Thanks :flowers: the only thing i worry about is if it a mum and i take her away from her babies.How do you sex hedgies :unsure: :laugh: I checked it over for mange and injuries ,no sign of any but was very thirsty and enjoyed its food. Our local hedgie rescue [sadly closing down soon]had loads last year that were dehydrated when we had a long hot spell and as we're aproaching an drought again i'm hoping thats all that was wrong.

I dont know about cooling mats Im afraid. Countrymun do reflective jackets http://www.countrymun.com/the-cooler-dog-coat.html

I have a towelling coat for Louie from TRPD which I soak in cold water, then wring out and put it on him which helps to keep him cool when its really hot. Ive also got a fan that can be attached to his crate from p@h

its toooo hot to be in work!!!

Does anyone know where I can buy a cooling mat for dogs? I've looked on ebay, but they only have cooling pads for tiny animals (rats, mice etc).

Tess can't handle to heat at all and looks totally miserable. :(

http://www.hubintsecured.co.uk/acatalog/Body_Cooling_-_Body_Heating_Products_-_Car_Vents.html

scroll down for mats

Ruffwear swamp cooler coats are used by a lot of agility competitiors